15

Back home, Yu Baizhou remembered the scene just under the street lamp. His unconscious face was a little red, but he didn't notice it just now. Now when I think about it, I suddenly feel that the two of them seem a little ambiguous.

Being so close together, you can feel the other person's breathing when you are talking.

After a while, he put his face out of the quilt.

No, in fact, there is nothing ambiguous. Closer is to better observe the other party's emotions, and you can see from the other party's eyes that this person is sincere and not sincere. This is normal. He Yan didn't trust him, so he naturally had to move closer to observe him. He was afraid that He Yan didn't believe in himself, so he stared straight into his eyes when he spoke.

Besides, what's so ambiguous about the two straight men? ?

Yu Baizhou was speechless to himself. His previous vision was always normal. The reason why he is now is that he must have been influenced by his two dads.

He took care of his thoughts, got up and took out the bag of colored hard candy that Fu Xia had sent him in the drawer, put it in the side pocket of the school bag, then returned to the bed, turned off the small warm lamp at the head of the bed, and closed his eyes go to bed.

The next day, Yu Baizhou arrived at the school early in the morning. He Yan's position was empty. When the morning class ended, He Yan's position was still empty. He really didn't come to school.

Yu Baizhou leaned against the wall, with one hand holding the textbook and one hand on the edge of the desk, looking at the empty seat in the oblique side. I do n’t know whether he usually observed He Yan for a long time, and suddenly I could n’t see it today. He Yan, I feel a little unused.

Tu Gaoming looked obliquely in front of his boss, staring at He Yan ’s empty seat in a daze. He hissed and asked Che Cong next to him, “No, is the relationship between the boss and He Yan really getting better?”

Che Cong gave him a skewed look, "just found out?"

"Huh." Tu Gaoming discovered that otherwise he had been rumored that he would not have done anything wrong and was cleaned up by his boss, but he was curious, "When did they start?"

Che Cong held his hand, "The cafeteria started that time."

Tu Gaoming was shocked: "Ah ?!"

Che Cong looked up, and his eyes looked at Yu Baizhou through thick lenses. After a while, he took off his glasses and put them on the desk. He said to Tu Gaoming, "You'll be right with He Yan in the future."

After school in the afternoon, Yu Bozhou took a bus and said to Uncle Li at the corner of the school: "Uncle Li, I won't go home this afternoon, please take me to the hospital."

Uncle Li echoed well.

On the way, Yu Baizhou and Fu Xiatong made a phone call and told him not to go back to dinner this afternoon. Knowing that he was going to the hospital to visit his classmate's mother, Fu Xia told him to take some nutritional products and not to go empty-handed. Yu Bozhou obediently got off.

At the door of the hospital, Yu Bozhou asked Uncle Li to go home and went to the supermarket opposite the hospital.

He picked a box of edible nutrient powder for patients and a fruit basket with a full range of fruits.

Nutritional powder was given to He Yan's mother, and fruit was given to He Yan.

After paying the bill, he took out the big bag, and suddenly thought of something, he took the carrying bag to the front, took out a small bag of colorful candy from the side pocket, and picked two strawberry flavors from the inside. Enter the school uniform pocket.