~Page 1~

~Tweek's P.O.V~

I was always scared to go to school due to consent bullying and harassment from the other kids. I don't know why it even started... I guess people just heard terrible things about me it spread. I was scared to go to school for a while. After a bit of this, someone started being nice to me. I guess he didn't know about the stories about me.

~Flash Back~

I feel a soft tap on my shoulder. I jump and look behind me. I see a boy with dark hair and a gentle smile on his face ''c-can I GAH! he-help you!'' As I get ready to be hurt or something of the sort. He only smiles ''Hey, I thought we could work together.'' '' I'm GAH good'' I sit back down and turn away.

No way I'm working with him! His probably just going to hurt me or something! He sighs ''if you change your mind, my seat is over there.'' He points over by one of the window seats and then walks away. I go back to work though I look back at him. each time I glance at him, he always looks back at me and smiles.

~Flash back end~

And after that, he kept trying to befriend me. At the start, I thought he was only trying to fuck with me as everyone else does. I ended up giving up and agreed to hang out with him after school. When we started to hang out, I asked him why he wanted to talk to me ''I just thought you'd be someone id want to have as a friend.''

"I don't believe that," I sit on his couch. He looks at me bitter and puts on a disappointed face " I won't hurt you" He seemed sad when he told me that ''I c-cant be-believe that!'' I'M NOT GOING TO FRIEND HIM! HIS JUST GONNA BULLY ME!! ''I'm not going to bully you! I swear! Just be my friend! I'll prove it!''

''I GAH! too much pressure!'' I start panicking and pulling on my hair ''Fuck! Sorry uh, I'll get you some coffee!'' He runs to his kitchen to grab a black coffee and then hands it to me. I start sipping on it. Once I finish drinking, I take a deep breath ''H-how did you know I drink coffee?''

''Oh! I see you drinking it a ton during school.'' He seemed nervous ''D-do you just GAH stalk m-me during school?'' I laughed and put down my coffee ''when you bring coffee all the time you go to school, you'd realize.''He says with a small laugh

"I-i guess w-we can be friends" I looked down once I said that he got really happy. "Great!"