Chapter 2 Page 11

~ Kenny's P.O.V ~

"Butters look through the hose to try and find anything!" I yell looking through his room. I try to find anything that could help us find him...

"Where's his phone?.." I look around almost tearing apart the room but cant find it. "Butters! Butters!" I run though the house getting to Butters. "HE HAS HIS PHONE!" I cry out of joy. "How do you know!?" 

"HIS PHONE IS GONE! ITS GONE!" 

Me and Butters cry happily knowing we could find him. "I'll see if I can text him!" I pull out my phone...

You - Tweek are you okay!? Where are you! Can you send your location!

I sit nervously waiting to a reply when I see the typing bubble... I jerk up. 

Tweek - Kenny?! I'm in a hotel right now! I'll send it now!!

I get a notification that he sent me his location, I see he's in 2 states away. "Thank god! His safe right now!" I cry. Butters grab the keys "Let's leave now to find him!" 

~ A few days later ~

 ~ Tweeks P.O.V ~ 

I sit in Craig's car as we drive to the next stop. "I'll stop at a gas stop and grab us a snake" He says as he starts to take a turn. "Alright!" I smile at him lovingly. He smiles at me. "I'll be back, love." I wave at him and watch him walk into the gas station. 

You - "We'll be stopping at the last hotel soon... See you then"

Kenny - "Alright! we're behind you guys. "

I put my phone away and listen to the music from the radio. I can't wait to be free again. I hum with the music till craig gets back and hands me a drink and some candy from the store. 

"Ready honey? We'll be stopping at the hotel soon" He kisses me. I nod "Can't wait" I say smiling. He starts driving till a few hours later we reach the hotel. 

"I'll go shower first I love you dear" Craig says walking to the bathroom I smile at him "Okay!" I wait by the door for kenny. 

I get out my phone 

Kenny - Were 10 miles out try and keep him acropia till then. 

Tweek - Okay, see you then!

I just need to keep him distracted till they get here... I feel a ball grow in my throat. Something to keep him distracted... I head to the bathroom... I just need to keep him in one place. I don't need to do anything else. I swallow the lump in my throat and open the door. 

Over the running water i hear craig "Honey? Did you need the bathroom" 

"I-I was wondering if we could shower t-together... If you don't mind?.." He shoves the curtain to the side with a massive smile. "Yes of course!" I feel my face go red... I try to keep my eyes up and towards his face. 

I start to undress and get in with him. He wraps his arms around my waist and puts his head in my neck. "Why'd you want to shower together?" He asks, kissing my neck... "Oh um... I t-thought it'd be... N-nice..." 

He laughs... "Okay~..." I grab the shampoo, Craig looks at it and takes it from my hands. "Let me do it for you!" I nod.

.

.

.

.

.

This isn't so bad...