~Page 16~ (Nsfw)

I bring Craig into the bedroom and lay him down on the bed. He pulls me into the bed and under him. ''C-Craig..?'' He smiles at me. I look into his eyes. They're filled with lust. Shit! ''Please... Tweek. This feeling is killing me'' His voice sounded almost like a whimper.

I blush. I close my eyes and wrap my arms around him. ''J-Just try to be g-genital...'' He starts kissing my neck. I feel his breathing. It's so hot... He starts unbuttoning my shirt. He slowly starts moving from my neck to my chest. He bites down at my nipple. ''Ah!~'' I cover my mouth with one of my hands

He grabs my hand and moves it from my mouth. ''Don't cover your mouth... I want to hear you.'' He kisses me as he takes off his shirt. He continues to kiss me, putting his tongue in my mouth. He gets me and himself fully nude. He threw our clothes onto the floor.

I feel his tip touch my ass. He lifts my legs over his waist. ''This is going to hurt... I'm sorry...'' He quickly thrust in. I let out a loud moan. Craig grinds and continues. He goes rougher and rougher each time. I keep moaning.

He moves his hand onto my hip and rubs it. I wrap my arms around his neck. I pull him in and kiss him. ''Hm~... You taste so good...'' He whimpers. He bites down on my neck and leaves kiss marks on it. He pulls out and asks me to lie on my stomach.

''It'd be more comfortable. You can grab the sheets if you need them.'' I nod my head. And get on my stomach. He grabs my hips and pulls Them up. His hands feel nice on my bare skin... He puts his dick in me fast. ''Hm~!'' I moan into his pillow. It hurts when he goes in.

I look at him with a tear in my eye. His eyes go wide. He grabs my face and kisses me. Once he lets go of my face. I feel him cum go in me. And then he pulls out. I fall. He lays down next to me and cuddles me ''D-do you feel b-better'' I put my face into his chest. He laughs

''I wasn't sick. But I'm better~'' He rubs my head. ''Did it hurt too much?'' ''N-no... It hurt a-a bit'' He kisses my forehead. ''I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you, I love you,''