Chapter 2 Page 12

~ Tweek's P.O.V ~After the shower, I make sure to keep him distracted. They should be coming soon. "Do you want to watch a movie!" I ask Craig, smiling. "Yes, of course!~"

He grabs me and cuddles me in the bed. "What would you like to watch?" I shrug. "Anything is good." He smiles. "I'll pick!"

"I'll be back. I need to use the bathroom."

"Okay!"

He walks into the bathroom. I get out my phone. "We're here." I sigh. It's almost over. Craig comes out, drying his hand. "He lays on top of me and kisses me. I started playing the movie Craig picked out. I keep his forces away from the door.

I see it crack.

"Hey, could you make me some coffee?" He nods and walks over to the kitchen.

~ Craig's P.O.V ~

I finish making Tweek coffee and turn it over.

*BANG!*

I hit the floor, the mug breaks, and burns my hand. I look up and see Tweek hiding behind Kenny and Butters. I smile, confused and shocked. "H-Honey?..."

I see Kenny holding a gun towards my head. "What's going on?..."

I see Kenny look at me in disgust. "Don't call him that." Butters hugs Tweek.

"What are you going to kill me!" I laugh. Kenny shakes his head. "No. I'll do what you did to Tweek. I'll make you lose your memories. " He smiles Before I know it.

I lose consciousness. ~ Tweek's P.O.V ~ I see Kenny pick up Craig before pushing him down the long line of stares to the bottom floor. I see a pool of blood flow out. I watch Butters get out his phone and call 911.

I lean against the wall and sigh. "It's over..." That is all I can think of.

The ambulance takes him in. Butters and Kenny both give a police report on him, landing him in an insane asylum. But he can't remember anything clearly, but to stop him from remembering me, I can't visit.

At least I'm free and with family. I have my memories back, too.

I won't ever have to go through that again. Everyone found out. I'm free. I'm free to have friends. Free to find people who love me.

I'm glad it's over. But I'm not over the past. I'll be fine, though!

A/N : Hi! I realize I never said this. But, if you're in this kind of relationship, please get help. This story is a work of fiction. Abuse and manipulation aren't healthy. I am not sexualizing it.
(Not the abusive kind... Like beating you till you pass out kind.)  But yanderes are hot.

If you are in a similar or just in an abusive relationship, please call human services. Be safe. Please don't allow you or people you know to be in this relationship.