~Page 17~

~Craig's P.O.V~

I woke up that morning. I wake up to Tweek Cuddled up to my chest. I removed the blanket. And see that him still nude. Guess he fell asleep after we finished. He looks so cute... ''hm~''... I put my face in his hair.

Tweek wakes up and yawns. He sees us both nude ''GAH! W-WERE ARE OUR CLOTHES!'' his so cute. I hug him and pull him close to my chest. ''On the floor. Nothing happened to them.'' I pat his messy hair.

''gah! O-okay, I guess...'' He relaxes. He hugs me back. Aw~... You're so cute. And weak. I could break you so much if I wanted to. I love having power over you... I start chuckling to myself ''W-what are you l-laughing about?''

He adorably looks up and me with a little smile on his face. ''Nothing, sweetie~.'' I sit up. I still have Tweek in my arms. I seat him in my lap ''Today is the weekend. Do you want to do anything?'' He puts his head back on my chest. "not r-really... I s-still hurt f-from what happened y-yesterday...''

I laugh ''You can stay home then. I'll go out and run some errands.'' I get up. Seating Tweek back on the bed. ''Want to join me in the shower, Honey?'' I walk into the shower and turn it on ''N-No! I only want to lie down!'' He tries putting on the clothes on the floor.

''Ah! Don't wear that! it's dirty.'' I stop him. ''I-I can wear some o-of the new clothes t-then.'' He sats back down on the bed. ''Alright. I gotta take my shower.'' I get in the shower. Maybe I should buy him a new phone. He's been behaving since I put him back into the house.

I finish my shower and wrap a towel around my waist. I go to my closet. I look over and see Tweek watching TV. ''Hey honey, Do you want a new phone?'' I pull out some clothes for myself and Tweek. I look over at him as I put on my pants.

He starts bouncing and smiling. ''I'm g-getting a GAH! new p-phone!'' I grab one of my shirts and put it on. ''Yep,'' I hand him the clothes and kiss him. ''I'll t-take a shower t-then!'' He jumps up and runs to the shower with the clothes In his hands.

I look down at the clothes on the floor. fuck... I already have him... I don't need to do this anymore...