~Page 13~

~Craigs P.O.V~

I take Tweek to my car. And put him in the seat. Once I get into the car. I turn to him ''You can't tell them. Nothing about how we got together. They don't know. And they don't need to know.'' I smile at him and put my hand on his lap.

''W-Where are we going...'' He looks out the window as I start driving. ''The mall, one of my friends asked me to hang out. He invited my best friend too.'' We sit in the car for a few minutes. We finally get to the mall. I get out. And I walk over to Tweek. I unbuckle him and pick him up. I set him down. Then I grab his hand.

''Ready, Honey?'' I kiss him on his cheek. He nods. And we start walking into the mall. Once we get there. I see my friends. ''Hey, guys.'' I wave at them. ''Hey, Craig!'' Clyde waves both hands ''Hey'' Token nods his head. Tweek walks from behind me. He waves his hand nervously.

''Who's that?'' Token walks up to Tweek. I let go of Tweek's hand and pat his head. ''This is my Boyfriend. We started dating a few days ago'' I grab hold of Tweek's waist. And pull him in front of me. ''Aw, cute.'' Clyde laughs. ''Shut up. Let's start.'' I flip off Clyde. And set my head on Tweek's. Token agrees with me. And we start hanging out.

We start walking. We pass a clothing store. Tweek stops and looks at one of the shirts. ''Do you like that shirt?'' Token and Clyde stop. They look at us. ''Kinda... B-but it's f-fine! It's pretty expensive...'' He tries to continue walking. I signal to Token and Clyde.

They both nod. ''We need to buy more clothes,'' Token says and walks into the store with Clyde. ''Come on honey, We need to buy you some too.'' I grab him and pull him into the shop. We spend an hour in the shop. Tweek was looking at clothes but not picking out a lot.

''C-can i-i try t-this on?'' Tweek holds up a cute shirt. I nod my head. I take him to one of the dressing rooms. I go and grab the clothes he was starting at. I was about to grab the one in the window but. I hear Tweek call my name. I go to the dresser.

I see him in the shirt. He looks so adorable!