Chapter 2 Page 6

Kenny's P.O.V

''Ugh... Still hurts.'' I stand up from my bed. I walk to the living room and see Butters and Tweek sitting on the couch. ''Hello, You two~'' I smile and sit with them. 

''Oh, Kenny! I was telling Tweek about his past'' Tweek nodded happily. 

[A few weeks later] 

Tweek's P.O.V

"I'm going out... Do you guys want anything?'' They both shake their heads no. I go to my car and get ready to leave. While I am buccal my seat, I see a familiar vehicle... I feel slight anxiety shoot through my body. I shake it off and then start driving. Once I get to the store, I find a parking spot. 

I get out of my car and head into the store. 

While I'm walking around, I hear a voice call my name... I feel a wave of anxiety wash over me. ''Tweek! Hey, long time no see!'' I look over, scared. I see Clyde and Tolkien. I take a deep breath... ''H-Hey!'' I smile at them. They both smile at me. ''I haven't seen you since your wedding!'' Clyde says with a small laugh. I freeze...

''Yeah, Craig said after the wedding we couldn't visit.'' Tolkien scratched the back of his head. ''Oh, Craig was with us a few moments ago...'' Clyde looks around... I feel myself start to cry, but I turn away. ''O-Oh... C-Craig is here?..'' I say with a slight shake in my voice. "Yeah, You didn't know?'' I shake my head. ''Hey, Tolkien can you go find Craig?" "Yeah, Be right back.''

As I hear Tolkien leave... I feel Clyde's hand rest on my back. ''I know you rain away from him... Craig told me everything.'' 

"W-What! You mean you knew!?'' He nods, looking down. ''I know everything... I helped him with everything.'' I hear his voice tremble. ''W-what?.. Y-You're going to tell him I'm here! Please don't hurt me!''

''No, Tweek, I won't! I'm not going to, I swear! I didn't want to help him! He forced me into helping!'' He and I hear voices coming from one of the lanes... ''I'll talk to you later Tweek! Just go!''