~Page 10~

~Tweek's P.O.V~

UGH! I forgot about it. ''I-I need to GAH! G-go to school!'' I look away from Craig. ''Why? Not like anyone want to see you.'' He hugs me. ''I-I don't GAH! care!'' Craig hugs me tighter ''OW! Let go!'' I try to get out. But Craig doesn't let go. ''We aren't going to school today. Alright?'' He pulls me onto his lap. ''You're staying here. I have to do something, and I don't want you to tell anyone about yesterday. '' I sigh and stop trying to fight him. ''W-what e-ever...'' I lay down and face the wall. ''Okay. Good boy, I love you.'' He kisses my cheek

I feel him get off the bed. I hear him lock the window and the bedroom door. I look at the door. There's a lock. I won't be able to get out. I look over and see my smashed. There are sharp shards... I can use it to cut the rope! I think I can break the glass too... I look out the window to see Craig leave.

Once I see his truck leave. I get out the bed. The rope is small. So I'll have to stretch. I get up and walk as far as I can. I lean over and grab a sharp shard. I pull it over to me. I cut my finger a bit when I grabbed it. I pull the peace to me. I start using it to cut the rope.

After a while of this, I finally got it off. I jump up. I need to open either the door or the window! I go to the door and try to find something to use. I look under his desk and found a box. ''does he think I'm stupid?'' I start to open the box. And I see there were band-aids and other things... I see a pocket knife.

I grab it and put it in my pocket. I can use the knife to open the door! I go up to the door and start trying to break it using the knife. I got a big enough hole for me to unlock the door. I quickly unlock it and run to the front door. I open the door and start running away. Once I get to the woods. I look back at Craig's house.

I see his car start driving in. fuck! his going to catch me. I see him turn around. He starts to run to the cops. Why is he going to the cops?