Chapter 2 Page 10

~ Craig P.O.V ~

I woke up before Tweek did. I checked my phone and saw business calls. But I ignore it. Happily, I get out of bed and make some coffee.

"Good thing I got some of Mr. Tweak's favorite ingredient."

I grin, pouring a mini bag of coke into his drink. I make my own and sip from it. I set it down and go into the showers, not before taking off Tweeks ropes from his legs.

~ Tweek's P.O.V ~

I wake up with my legs and wrists feeling sore...

I look down at the rope marks around my ankles... It's still red... I sigh. I get my hands in front of me.

"Why'd he take the rope if he left the handcuffs..." I smell coffee and look over to one of the tables. I walk over and try to grab it the best I can. I take a sip... I giggle. "It's so good!" I sit on the sofa and drink the coffee till it's over.

I feel myself becoming more relaxed... I hear the shower turn off. "Oh, darling, are you up?" Craig walks out, drying his hair.

I stare at him, Only in a towel wrapped loosely around his hips. He grabs some water from the fridge. "Did you like your coffee?" He asked the leaned agent on one of the counters. I give a weak "Mhm." He smiles, "I knew you would. You always loved the coffee I made!"

He sets his fingers over his mouth, muttering something with a weird smile. It sends a shiver down my spine.

"U-um... W-why are we h-here, and where are we going?.." I ask, keeping my head near my knees"Oh yeah, I found a new place to live, Not in South Park." He keeps sipping from his drink, "W-WHY!" I jerk up from out of bed. "All my friends are in South Park!" I cry.

He slams down his water. "YOUR SO CALLED 'FRIENDS' TRY TO KEEP YOU FROM ME!" He walks over to me, looming over me.

"I don't care if you're unhappy with that decision. I'm trying to keep you safe! I BEEN TRYING TO KEEP YOU WITH ME!" He grabs my hair, pulling and slamming my head on the bed. I yelp in pain. "I-I'm sorry! I'm s-sorry!" I cry. It feels like my hair is going to be ripped out by him.

He glares down at me. "We are leaving, that's final. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" I keep sobbing. "Yes! I understand." I keep crying. He lets go, "Go shower, we'll head out to eat and then leave. I packed all your clothes." He smiles.

I got to the bag he pointed at, "W-why are most of these my shorts?" I ask, looking back at him. "Because I like them better."

I nod at him, then go to the shower

Once in the bathroom, I feel a vibration in my back pocket.

~ Craig's P.O.V ~

I wait but don't hear the shower turn on. I stand up and go to the bathroom, "Hun, Should I come in there?" I knock on the door, slowly peeking through. "N-No!" I hear the shower turn on. "You sure?.. Should I help you?" I opened the door more.

I see him still in his boxes before he closes the door, all the way.

"Sorry!" He yells. I shrug and get back into bed. "I'll take him somewhere decent to eat."

~ Tweek's P.O.V ~

I step out of the shower and change. "H-Hey," I mutter... Craig smiles at me. "Hi, Honey!" He gets up and hugs me. I hug him back. "Let's go get checked out." He kisses my cheek and grabs my hand.

I smile at him. I see Craig grab the handcuffs... "Once we are in the car, I'll have to put these on you." I nod...

Craig looks at me, shocked... "You've been very obedient, why?" I give him a smile, "No reason!" I whisper to myself once he gets ready for us to check out...

"Just have to pretend before they come..."