Chapter 2 Page 2

~ Tweek's P.O.V ~

I yawn and see Craig on his laptop. I sit up and kiss him. He looks at me and smiles. He pushes his lips agents mine a bit forcefully, and he breaks off the kiss with a bite of my lip. ''Good morning, darling~.''

He rubs my lips seductively, ''Do you have work today?'' I move his hand off my lip. ''No, I was able to get a break'' He smiles and gets off the bed. ''Oh, okay.'' He heads to the bathroom. I get on the floor.

''Where is it...'' I left up the bedding to see it was not there anymore. Was I dreaming?.. Probably...I get off the floor as I hear Craig come into the room.

''What'cha doin', Honey?'' I look over to see him ''Oh, I thought I dropped something'' I look at him, and I see him look slightly irritated, then smile. "Alright~" he walks up to me, Pushing me onto the bed. I feel him start kissing my neck, ''You know how boring it is at work... I've been so loney~.''

I feel his hand move up and down my thigh. ''It's too early for t-this...'' I push him enough to get him off me. I watch his face go from smug to angry. I hear him mutter. ''Whatever.''

He stands up and walks over to the door. "I'll be setting something up today, so can you go on a walk or something?" I give him a nod and then get out of bed.

I get dressed and go downstairs. I see him in the living room on a call. "I better get them soon. Or I swear I'll-" I walk behind him and hug him.

He turns over, surprised. ''H-Honey!'' He quickly hangs up. 

''Who were you calling?'' He stuffs his phone into his pocket. ''No one necessary. It's just about my job'' He laughs. ''O-Okay? It sounded important.'' He looks at me, annoyed. ''It's fine'' He gives a small smile and then stands up. 

I watch him go outside. ''I'm going to smoke for a bit.'' He opens the door. I sigh... I go to my bedroom and see a small picture on the floor. I grab it... I see myself in front of a Cafe. I see two other people. 

By the picture... It looks like they could be... family? 

I stuff the picture into my pocket and then walk outside. I see Craig on his phone while smoking a cigarette. He looks at me. ''What are you doing, honey?'' He looks at me, confused. I smile at him. ''I-'' I stop myself. I feel some anxiety grow. ''Dont. Say. It!'' I hear in the back of my head. 

''I'm going on a walk.'' He puts out his cigarette. ''Alright... Have fun!'' I smile at him and then walk away. I walk around till I find where the picture was taken. I look at the photo and then back at the cafe.

I walk in and see the same women that were in my photo. I walk up to her... ''Hello~ what can I help you with?'' ''H-Hi'' She looks up at me... ''Tweek!'' I see her eyes start to tear up. She rushes over to me and hugs me. ''I've missed you so much!'' I look at her ''who are you?'' She lets go of me. ''You don't remember your mother?''

''M-My mom? But Craig told me I was an orphan... '' I see her get angry. ''CRAIG?'' I nod my head. ''Craig Tucker. My husband?'' I see her get shocked. ''You got married?..'' I nod again. 

''Do you at least remember your name?'' 

''Tweek Tucker'' 

''No, no! Your original name! Tweek Tweak!'' 

I stare at her. ''That's my original name?'' She nods. ''You're my son... Your last name is Tweak. '' I start to feel lightheaded. I sit in a chair next to me.

I start to feel a bit of my memory come back... I feel a sharp pain in my head. I hug tightly, ''M-Mom...'' I get a message on my phone. 

Craig - Honey, You've been out for a while. Come back home. Now.

I quickly say bye to my mom. I rush out and head home. I see Craig still on the front steps, angry. When he sees me, he grabs me by my arms and pulls me in. ''WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WHY WHERE YOU GONE FOR ALMOST AN HOUR!?'' He pushes him down onto the floor. 

''I was on a walk... It was nice outside.'' He ignores me. "YOU FUCKING USELESS-" He sighs... ''I don't want to hurt you. But if you stay out for that long... I'll get worried...'' He pulls me off the floor and kisses me. 

''I'll order us some food. We can watch a movie.'' 

He sits me down on our couch.