~Page 2~

~Craig's POV~

After I watch tweek leave my house. I smile. Everything is starting to come together... I'm now the one and only one in his life! I'll be his only one forever! I'm the only one who loves him! Everyone at school hates him! His mine... MINE!

~Tims skip~

I get to school. I walk up to tweek. And tap his shoulder, "A-AH!" He turns around ''Holy s-shit! Don't do t-that!'' he yells as he puts his hand on his chest, ''Sorry, thought that would be safe to do.'' I laugh as I finish laughing. Some kid bumps into tweek. ''Watch where you're going, Freak!'' The bully pushes tweek into his locker. They start to walk away.

I glare at him with a bitter look. I look over at tweek "are you okay?" I try to help him up from the floor. "I-im fi-fine" he sits up. "Why don't you fight them back??" I look upset. I know I do. But he has me now! No one will hurt him. I'm the only one who loves him. I care for him.

"I-i can't f-fight, Even GAH! If I try! It won't work... It just gets worse..." I quickly hugged him. "I'm sorry you have to go through this..." I set my hand on his head and rubbed it. He pushes me off him. WHAT THE FUCK! IM TRYING TO BE NICE TO YOU. YOU FUCKING BITCH! "D-don't hug me... people might start GAH b-bullying you.." he rubs his arm and looks down.

I smile "it's fine. They won't. And as long as you're with me. they won't bully you anymore too." I attempt to hug him this time. When I hug him doesn't push me off. He just cried. I knew you wanted me to hug you. "I won't hurt you. I promise..." he hugs me back and cries into my shoulder. I smile hard. I can see my face. I look fucking crazy. I don't care. I have to tweek. Everything is going as I planned

"T-thank y-you for GAH being my friend..." he stops crying and then lets go of me. I let go of him and then fix my face. "you don't need to thank me." I smile softly. Tweek rubs his eyes and smiles back at me. Fuck his adorable even when he cries! It will never get old...

He'll only have me forever. No one else loves him! I'll make sure he knows that.