~Page 14~

''D-do y-you like i-it?'' Tweek looks down at the floor. And plays with the sleeves of the shirt. I set the clothes down then I kiss him. "You look adorable" I wrap my arm around him. He carefully hugs me back. Once we stop hugging, I grab the clothes.

I see Clyde and Token come over. "Are you two ready?" I nod. Tweek grabs my hand with both of his. I'm so~ happy right now. We go to the checkout. Token and Clyde start paying. "Can you two hold my stuff real quick?" I say as I hand the clothes to Token "yeah? Why," Token takes the clothes. "I forgot something," I walk up to Tweek.

"Stay here, Honey" I kiss him again and walk off. I got to one of the workers. I ask if they have any more of the shirts in the window. "You're just in luck! That was our last one" She gives me the shirt. I quickly thank her and go back to checkout.

I see Token paying for Tweek's clothes. I grab Tweek's hand and look at Token. "Dude. You didn't need to. Let me pay you back." I pull out some cash. "It's fine. Pay me back later." Token pay for the rest of the clothes.

"Whatever." I sigh. Once they're done. I set the shirt on the checkout. I see Token trying to pay for it but. I put my card down first.

We pay and go to the food court. Tweek pulls on my sleeve. I look at him "what's up, dear?" I sit down. "y-you didn't need t-to pay for the shirt... Why'd you g-grab all the clothes..?" He sits in the seat beside me

"I didn't buy them, so thank Token for that. But you like them, don't you?" I put my elbow on the table and lean on my hand.

"ye-yes! But you didn't need to!" His embarrassed. I laugh. Everything he does is adorable! When he gets happy, stressed, scared... I love him!

"Alright, that's why. I'm going to get food. Before, Token tries to pay again. What do you want, honey?'' I grab my card out. ''o-oh! C-can I get a piece of p-pizza?'' Tweek smiles and jumps. I kiss him again. ''I'll be watching you. So don't fucking try to run.'' I whisper in his ear as Token and Clyde come over. ''I'm going to buy food. What do you guys want?''

''Since you're buying-'' ''I swear to god I'm not buying a four-course meal.'' I cut Clyde off. ''Fine just. Like some hamburgers.'' I look at Token. '' Just a coffee'' Tweek looks at me. And asked for one too. ''Alright, I'll be back.''