~Page 6~

~Craig's POV~

I sit in front of tweek. "I know you're scared. But this is the only way to have you to myself. I don't want to hurt you." I sigh and try to hug him. But he kicks me. He starts kicking the air. I grab his leg.

"FUCKING STOP!" I yell as I grip his leg. He stops kicking and starts crying. I smile and pick him up from his back. I put him in my lap. I start hugging him. "I won't hurt you unless you make me." I kiss his cheek and stop hugging him.

"I d-don't GAH w-wanna be h-here!" tweek continues to cry. "it'd be like it always was. Just now. you have to do everything I say." I smile and kiss him. "C-can you u-untie me..." he looks at me with big watery eyes.

He's so adorable. I don't think I'd be able to control myself! I cup his face with my hands and kiss him. He doesn't kiss back. But I know he's enjoying it. I heard a slight moan come out of his mouth. I smile harder. I stick my tongue down his mouth.

I put my hand down on his thigh. I move my mouth from his. I see a stream of saliva drip down from our mouths. "I love you," I whisper in his ear. I kiss down his neck. He lets out a tiny moan.

I start to untie him slowly. I grab his wrists, Keeping them above his head. I quickly take off his shirt and pants. Once I get to his boxers. he starts trying to get out.

"N-No! S-stop! Let GAH! Go of me!!" he tries to get out of my hands. I tie his hands back onto my bed. I get annoyed and push my hair back. "do you want me to fuck you are not?" I sound pissed off. He shacks his head no.

"then why did you lead me on!?" I push him hard into the bed. "ow!" he hits his head on the bed board. "whatever, that's your fault." I sigh and get up from my bed "you're lucky I didn't rape you." I walk to my closest.

I grab clothing for myself and tweek. I throw the clothes at him and put my clothes on. I look at tweek and see him sitting up with his hands tied above his head. I smile "need some help~" I laugh.