~Page 5~

~Tweek's POV~

I start cleaning my house before I ask Craig to come over. Once I'm done. I finally text Craig.

YOU: Craig, do you want to come over?

Craig: Sure. I can right now.

Craig: I'll be there in a few minutes.

I smile as I wait by my door. After a few minutes, he comes over. He knocks on my door. I jump up. "H-hi, Craig!" I open the door with a smile. "Hey, tweek." he walks through the door with a smile.

"D-do you need ah! A-anything to drink?" I walk to the kitchen. "na, not really." I hear him walk into the kitchen behind me. I try to turn. But Craig grabs me by my side. Then I feel everything go black.

Once I wake up. I'm in Craig's room. I try to get up but then fall on my face. "ow..." I sit up and look down. My hands and legs are tied together. I started screaming and panicking. "C-CRAIG GAH! H-HELP!" I yell as hard as I can.

I see him walk in with some coffee in both of his hands. He looks like he just took a shower. His hair is wet and pushed back in the middle. And he had a body towel around his waist For a moment. I forgot what had happened.

I didn't realize how long I was staring at him. But I started smelling blood. I saw Craig's face drop then he sat down on the floor. "Oh no! What happened" he wiped my nose with his finger.

"why a-am I here w-what happened GAH!" I moved my face from his hand. He picks me up and sets me on his bed. And looks up at me from the floor. "I love you. I can't have anyone else have you," he stands up and kisses me putting his hand on my thigh.

I kissed him back. Then I stopped and tried pushing him off. He looks bitter when I push him off "w-why d-did GAH! You do this through" He looks at me with a terrible face.

I hit the wall and looked at him, terrified. "I had to do this. People kept getting in the way if I wanted to do this without hurting people and you." he gets on the bed. Takes a seat right next to me.