Chapter 2 Page 8

A/N :

I was thinking about my other ACC... Should I use it to make some hella smutty yandere stories? But yk... Not South Park. Tell me what you guys want!!

ANYWHO story

~ Craig's P.O.V ~

Due to where Tweek is at, I can't get to him. I don't even know which room is his! All the blinds are closed 24/7 except for the living room!

I would have to wait for him to come out of his house. It takes forever... Those bastards took him from me! I need to save him... I should move away once I have him. I get back to my house after waiting outside for hours. I sit in my living room and fall down on the couch. "UGHHHHH!!" I rub my eyes.

"This is so unfair..." I put my head into one of the pillows. "I'm just going to break in!" I throw the pillow down. "I can't trust Clyde anymore... That bitch boy stabbed me..."

I head to my room. "Where would be a good place to keep him once I get him back?.." I hum to myself in thought. I pack everything I'll need to make sure I can capture him.

I wait till both Butters and Kenny leave. I get out a lockpick and open up one of the windows. I sneak in and look around for Tweek's room. I peeked through every door before I found his. I see him lying down, facing the door. "If he screams, I'm fucked..." I whisper to myself.

I go to the kitchen and grab a mug. I cock it to the back of my head, and I smash it on the counter.

I rush behind something and duck. "WHAT WAS THAT!" I hear him yell. He rushes in and looks. "W-why is it broken! F-Fucking H-hell!" He cleans up the broken mug. The second he turns away. I grab a rag. I run behind him and hold it to his nose and mouth.

"MHMP!! Mmhmp! ugh..." He falls into my arms. I rub my head against his. "Sweet... Sweet Tweek.~"

I pick him up and get him to my car. I kiss his cheek. I grab some clothes and some other things. I hum while I tie his arms and legs together and throw a blanket over him. I got into the car.

~ Tweek's P.O.V ~

I groun... "My head... Nnugh..." I try to rub my eyes, but I can't lift them. "Hey, sweetie!" I hear a sweet voice... I look over after blinking. "W-who... C-CRAIG! WHY ARE YOU HERE! WHERE AM I!" He takes a sip of his drink while looking at me.

"We're on the road." He hums, looking at the traffic, Keeping one hand on the wheel. I started sobbing. "I-I don't... Hic! Wanna... Be here." Craig stops at a red light and leans towards me. "It's okay... I'm here for you, sweetie~."

He kisses my forehead. I keep sobbing

"We're almost at a hotel. We can sleep there." I look outside and see and see how dark it is. "Hic... Where are... Hic! Are you taking me..." I sniff my nose. "Our new home! Of course ~."
 We stop in a parking lot. He looks at me. "Once we walk in..." His tone changes... "I will keep my eyes on you. If you even do ANYTHING that can cause you to be taken from me. I'll have to do something I don't want to." He stares at me.

I whimper, "O-Okay..." He smiles and kisses me. I feel the rope he tied on me come off. I get out of the car and follow Craig.

I sit at a bench in the lobby while Craig signs us in. He walks over with the keys, "We're in room 108. Come on." He grabs my hand and walks to our room. He falls onto the bed. He grounds. I sit on the other side of the room. I crawl into a ball and sit on the sofa.

I cry into my knees. "Why... Hic! Me..."