~page 4~

~Craig's POV~

Once I finish laughing. I drop my face. I have to clean up. I can't go out with blood on me and my clothes. Fuckkk. This is so annoying to deal with! He smells like drugs it's discussing. God.

I finish cleaning and I wash my clothes. I sit down on his couch. "Now I just need to do one more thing." I grab a cloth and put some drugs on it. I smile and put the cloth in my pocket.

~tweek's pov~

I haven't seen Craig since I went to his house and Kenny was there. It made me uncomfortable when he started to touch me... But it was only on the thigh and hips. Craig seemed a bit annoyed when Kenny started to flirt with me.

Oh, maybe he likes Kenny! I'll tell him that I don't like him and he can have him. I don't like Kenny. But he was nice to me I think that's just because he wanted to give me drugs or he was always high.

I always saw him smoking in the back when some other kids were. Kinda weird. But I'll text Craig to come over later so we can hang out! I can't wait. If I'm being honest I think I'm starting to like Craig... Haha too bad he likes Kenny though.

~from writer~

I'm still a bit sick. But I'll be posting again soon hope you enjoyed this page! I'm trying to post as much as I can right now.