~Page 11~

~Craig's P.O.V~

I had to meet with a ''friend'' to get more drugs. I was planning on putting them in Tweek's coffee. I wanted to try them... But when I get to the house. The door was open. Shit. Shit. Shit! He got out! FUCK THAT BITCH! I need to go to the cops. If he's there. I'm fucked. If he's not. I can file a missing person. This bitch fucking ran away!

I get to the police station. I look around. And I don't see Tweek. ''Someone please help! My boyfriend is missing!'' I scream. A police officer comes up to me. ''Please calm down. Tell me what happened.'' The police officer put his hand on my back.

He takes me to a room in the back. ''Please tell me what happened'' ''I-I got home and found his phone smashed and him missing! There was blood on the floor too!'' He doesn't need to know that I'm the reason why it was like that. I start to act like I'm about to cry. ''It's okay. We will find your boyfriend. What is his name?'' ''Tweek Tweak'' I wipe a fake tear off my face. ''Alright, sir, we will find your boyfriend. We will call you when we do.''

I leave the station. Once I get to my car. I drive to my house. I park my car and start walking around and trying to find Tweek. I look tough the whole town. I still didn't see him. Fuck! Did he run away!? OH! I haven't looked in the woods yet!

I run to the woods. I walk around in the woods for a bit. I see blonde strands of hair in a bush. I open the bus to see Tweek covering his mouth. I grab him by his hair and pull him out. ''OW!!'' he screams as he holds his head.

''WHY THE FUCK DID YOU RUN AWAY!'' I pull him out of the bush and onto the floor. I get on top of him and push his head into the floor ''I WAS FUCKING WORRIES! YOU DUMB SHIT!'' I scream at him. ''I-IM S-SORRY! GAH! I-I WON'T D-DO IT AGAIN!'' Tweek screams through tears. I don't say anything. I pick him up.

We get home. And I throw him onto the bed. I go downstairs and grab a chain. I tie it to his leg. He sits in bed crying. I go downstairs and make a coffee for him. I give it to him and then lay in bed. I pull him to me and cuddle him.