Chapter 2 Page 4

Craig's P.O.V

Lately, I've seen Tweek start to get more and more nervous around me. It's aggravating. I've made sure that Tweek couldn't remember anything! I've even installed cameras in the house. 

Yet still, he is acting like this! It's so irritating.

''Honey~ What are you doing?'' I peek over his shoulder to see him on his phone. ''N-Nothing!'' He smiles at me. I stare at him and lean down. ''You're not lying. Are you?'' I whisper next to his ear. I watch him get flustered as my breath touches his neck.

I let out a small laugh as I watch him jerk up. ''I-I'm not lying!'' I sit down next to him. ''Alright.'' I move closer to him and rest my hand on his hip. I watch as he puts his phone face down. I raise an eyebrow. 

I see him look back and forth from his phone every time it goes off. 

''I love you so much... And you know you can tell me anything, right?'' I lean my head closer to his neck. He nervously nods. ''Y-Yeah... Love you too...'' His eyes stray away from me and back to his phone. I let out a small groan. ''Why are you acting like this lately?'' I feel some rage start to build up.

He looks at me. ''What do you mean! I'm acting like I always do!'' I watch his hand go over his phone. He grabs it and stands up. ''I-I have to go. I need to use the bathroom.'' I stand up and push him agent the wall. I grab both of his hands and pull them above his head. I take his phone out of his hand. I see messages...

''Kenny?..'' I look at him, annoyed. ''Who's Kenny?'' 

I watch his face contort to a frown. ''H-He told me he used to be my friend before I lost my memory...'' I feel my heart drop. ''Kenny... Like Kenny McCormick?..'' I grind my teeth, ''Y-Yeah... He said he was your friend too.'' I grip his hands tighter, causing him to gasp in pain. 

''HOW THE HELL!" I start to realize why he has been so weird lately. ''HE BEEN TELLING YOU THINGS, HASN'T HE? YOU'VE BELIEVED HIM, HAVEN'T YOU?'' I yell at him louder and louder, Griping his arms harder every time. 

I stop yelling at him. I go silent. I watched as he tried to squirm out of my grip.

I start to pull him somewhere. I throw him down some stairs leading to the basement. I hear a snapping sound from his leg. I watch him begin to cry in pain. I grab out some rope and pin him down to an old mattress. I wrap his arms together and tie it to a pipe. I make sure it's tight. He couldn't go far with it.

  He cries louder from the pain. 

I kiss his cheek. ''Don't worry, Honey. It won't hurt for long.'' I grab the phone again and block Kenny's number off his phone. I hear Tweek's sobs. "It's okay... It's okay. I'll get you something for your leg.'' I give him a warm smile. I wipe off some of his tears with my thumb. 

I stand up and head upstairs. After 20 minutes, I come back down with something. I see him passed out on the mattress. I smile and sit down. I start wrapping his leg. 

I finish wrapping his leg. I get onto the mattress with him. I put both of my arms around him... I pull him in close to me. I cuddle him...

''I'm sorry... Hope you'll forgive me.'' I kiss his cheek, then fall asleep.