~Page 7~

~Craig's P.O.V~

"n-no! I can do it m-myself!" he says pathetically, trying to move. He looks so adorable when he's stressed. I giggle and walk to him. I grab his wrist and help him change.

I don't tie him up. I just sat down in my bed with him in my lap. I set my head on his shoulder. "I'm so happy right now." I kiss his neck and hug him tighter. I feel him shaking ''what's wrong?'' I ask him as he starts panicking. ''I-I want t-to GAH! G-go home!'' I laugh. Why do you think I can do this? ''They don't want you. Hell, I told them I would do this. They gave me the go-ahead.''

I smiled as I said that. ''w-what..?'' He stopped panicking. And only softly crying. ''They let me. Don't you realize? How your parents left before you texted me? How they never there when I was?'' I feel him go cold. ''n-no! They wouldn't!'' He grabs his arms and starts rubbing them. I laugh ''See. I'm the only one who loves you. Not even your parents don't want you.'' I lean back and start laughing devilish.

He jumps up from my lap and grabs his phone. ''N-no! GAH! I-It can't GAH! be true!'' he looks at his phone. ''S-see! They T-Texted me!'' He points to a text message. That showed up on his screen. I laugh harder ''read the message, honey.'' He reads the text. And his face drops.

I see his face go pale. He looks at me, afraid. ''Hm? What does it say?'' I put on a smug face as I sit up. He drops to his knees. I grab his phone and read the message out loud.

Mom - Tweek, we don't want you at our house anymore. We heard the things that you've done we don't want to have you as our son anymore. Your friend Craig said he was going to ''take'' you away. We won't be calling the cops either on him. Goodbye, don't ever come to our house again. You're not our son anymore.

I get down next to him as he sobs into his hands. I start rubbing his back ''See. I'm the only one now. No. One. Else.'' He looks up at me. Tears still come out of his eyes. ''F-fuck... GAH! Y-you.'' he says as he rubs his eyes. ''What did you just fucking say to me?'' I stand over him. ''F-fuck y-you!''