Chapter 2 Page 3

~ Tweek's P.O.V ~

After a few hours of watching movies and cuddling, I fell asleep...

[In his dream]

''Did you hear about that boy?~ I heard that he sells his body...'' ''I heard he flirted and slept with bunches of girls' boyfriends!''

I hear some girls say... I keep my head down. I walk away from my locker. I see a hand slam against it. I look over and see one of the jocks... ''I heard you like to sleep around... I think you're cute... If you want, you can come to my place for a bit...'' He leans his face closer to me,

I push him off. ''I-I don't s-sleep with random people! Whatever you heard was wrong!'' I watch him get annoyed. He grabs onto my arm and tries to force me down.

I hear a voice call out my name... I look over. ''Hey Tweek! I was wondering. If you wanted to come over.''

I see Craig. He pulls me away from the jock. He gives me a big smile. ''O-Okay...''

[After dream]

As I yawn. I wake up in my bed. Craig was next to me, asleep. I sit up... Yawning, I get out of bed. I sleepily walk downstairs to my kitchen. I stop at the coffee maker when I feel two arms wrapped around me. 

''Why weren't you in bed?'' I hear Craig asks, Annoyed... As I jerk up as I feel his arms wrap around me. ''I was getting coffee...'' I feel him let go of my hips. ''That's it? Only coffee?'' I nod my head. ''Okay. I'm glad.'' I stare at him, confused. I watch him walk off. 

''Odd...'' I think to myself. ''He never asked why I wasn't in bed... Why was he so bothered?'' I ask under my breath. I make my coffee and sit down. I see Craig walk downstairs. ''I'm going to work. I have something to do. I won't be back till late... Maybe midnight.'' I nod as he walks out.

After maybe 20... I get a text, ''Hey, this is Craig's friend... I want to meet up!'' 

I watch the typing bubble pop up, 

''We can meet up at ****.''

I stand up and get ready to leave. I get a message from Craig. ''What are you doing right now, honey?'' I stare at my phone. ''I'm going on a walk.'' I turn off my phone and head out. 

I go to the place that the boy wanted to meet at. The first thing I see is the bright orange hoodie... He looks up at me and waves me over. ''Hey! Over here!'' He smiles at me brightly. I walk over and sit down.

''So glad you came! I've been wanting to talk to you again!'' He smiles at me. ''So... Did you see Craig's old photos?'' I looked at him, confused, and then realized what he meant. ''C-Craig took those photos?..'' He nods. ''I'm guessing he got rid of them.'' 

As he said that, I got another message on my phone. ''What are you doing right now? Are you with anyone!?'' 

Craig - Where are you? 

Tweek - I'm out right now with my friend.

I put my phone down. "Well~ He got...  suspicious.'' I look back up at the boy. ''Oh! I forgot to introduce myself... I'm Kenny McCormick! We were once close friends. But y'know...'' He sighs. ''Craig was super obsessive about you. Only a few people knew, though. I know you don't remember anything. But I hope you believe me when I say...'' I hear someone call my name. 

''Tweek! Honey! Where are you?'' I hear Craig shout. I look behind me and see Craig. He comes up to me. I look back at Kenny. When I did, he wasn't there. 

I watch Craig sigh. ''There you are... What are you doing here?'' He looks around and sits down in front of me. ''I was worried.'' He gently grabs my hand. ''I'm so glad I found you. Let's go home. I have to go back to work soon.'' Craig stands up and pulls me to his car. 

Once Craig and I are home, I go into the living room as Craig makes some coffee. While I sit down, I get a text from Kenny.

.

.

.

''You're not safe.''