~Page 12~

~Tweek's P.O.V~

My head hurts so much... I feel like I'm going to throw up. It hurts so much... I shake Craig a bit. He looks at him ''What.'' He sits up ''M-My head h-hurts...'' ''And?'' he says annoyed ''Can you g-get me p-pain killers''

He sits up and kisses my forehead. ''If you say I love you,'' he says with a smile. ''W-why?'' ''I want to hear you say it. It's not that hard. Just tell me you love me.'' He says as he places his hand on my hip.

''I-I GAH! l-love you...'' I quietly say. He grabs my face and kisses me on the lips. ''That was adorable. I'll run and get the meds'' Craig gets up and walks to his bathroom. He comes out with two meds and some water. He sits on the bed and hands me the pills.

I take the pills. ''T-thank you...'' I quickly hug him and let go. I look at him and see him smile. He gets existed ''We should go out!'' He gets up and goes to his closet. And gets out two outfits. ''Let's take a shower.'' He unlocks the changes on my leg.

''W-why?'' Craig picks me up. He takes me to his bathroom. He sets me on his sink and turns on the shower. He goes back into his bedroom and grabs our outfits. He kisses me and takes me off the sink ''w-wait! a-are you trying to t-take a shower t-together!'' I say as he unbuttons my shirt.

He smiles and nods his head. ''Pleaseee..?'' He begs with puppy dog eyes. I blush and look away. I know what he's done to me... But some people can't help feeling... ''F-fine'' He kisses me.

He finishes undressing us. And we get into the shower. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck. ''W-what a-are you doing? GAH!'' ''I love you... He whispers in my ear. ''L-let's just shower...'' I grab his body wash. Craig laughs. ''Alright, honey~'' He kisses me again.

We finish our shower and get out. We get dressed he gives me one of his jackets. It's a bit too big on me... I blush again. And put the slaves close to my face... For a moment. I forget what my life was like for the past few days. Craig walks into the room and I jump up.

''Are you ready, honey?'' He leans in the doorway. ''Mhm! W-where are w-we going though?'' I walk to him ''Were going to hang out with some of my friends.'' He grabs my hand and smiles