~Page 18~

~Tweek's P.O.V~

I get out of the shower, already dressed. ''L-Lets go!'' I grab a jacket from the closet. Craig laughs ''sweetie~ that's my jacket'' ''O-OH! S-sorry!'' I try putting it back. '' It's fine. Wear it. Everyone will know you're mine.'' He grinds. I nod and put it on.

We go down to the car. Craig puts me in the car. We get to the phone store. I pick out a phone. He grabs the phone. We go to checkout. He talks to the worker about sim cards. And plans with them. We buy the phone and walk out of the store.

I tug on his shirt. ''Yes?'' ''C-can I s-see your phone for an s-second?'' He grabs his phone from his back pocket and hands it to me. I go to his number and put it in my phone. I hand his phone back.

You - hi :)

He looks at it and smiles. ''hi.'' He kisses my forehead. We drive home, once we get home Craig gives me Token and Clyde's numbers. ''D-do you think I-I can go to school a-again?'' ''Sure but I can't say if it will be on Monday.''

"That's fine!" I smile. I can't wait! I've been wanting to go to school for so long!

~time skip~

I get ready and wait for Craig in the living room. "Do you have everything?" He grabs his keys and walks to the door. "Y-yes" I grab my backpack and phone.

We walk outside and Craig says he needs to grab something I wait outside. I decided to walk to the street. I see a baby kitten!

I was getting the cat. Then everything goes black.

"Tweek! Are you okay!?" I hear a familiar voice... I look around. "Where GAH! am I..? I see a boy with dark hair with pretty blue eyes. He grabs my hand. "You got hit by a car! A-and now you're in a hospital!" He starts to cry

"I'm so glad you're okay..." he kisses my forehead. "w-who are you..?" I look at him confused. His face goes white. "It's me??? Craig? Your boyfriend???" he cries and hugs me.

"my boyfriend?.. I guess that sounds r-right..?" he looks up at me with tears running down his face. He kisses me on my lips. This feels familiar... Maybe he was my boyfriend. I kiss him back.

"I love you, tweak..." he hugs me gently