Chapter 2 Page 5

Kenny's P.O.V

I texted Tweek, But I got the message that he blocked me. I sigh, ''Did Craig already find out?'' I get a knock on my door. ''Come in!'' it's Butters. 

I smile at him. ''Hey Kenny! I heard what you said...'' 

the only one I've told about anything... Is Butters. He knows about Craig killing me and what he has done to Tweek. ''It's alright, Kenny! We'll make sure he's okay!'' He smiles at me... I sigh. ''Yeah... Craig has probably already done something to Tweek. Let's hope it isn't anything terrible.'' I stand up and hug Butters. 

Oh... And another thing I should add... Butters and I are dating! (FOR THE PPL THAT LOVE BUNNY!!!!) 

He's the only reason I was able to find those photos... Plus, some other things. He has been a great help. We've been friends since first grade! We have been trying to save Tweek from that monster name Craig.

''We'll get him out, alright? Don't worry.'' He rubs my back... ''It's my fault... I knew about it and did nothing!'' I hug Butters tighter...

Tweek's P.O.V

I woke up to a sharp pain in my leg. ''Ow! FUCK'' I try to grab it but can't move one of my arms...  I look over and see a pipe... I look around to see Craig sleeping next to me. I start to remember more things... Not so pretty things...

''Y-You've tied me up before!!'' I jump up, sobbing. I watch him yawn, then sit up. I lean agent the pipe for support. I see Craig looking annoyed... ''You remember the first time?" I nod. He stands up and slaps me. I fall back, My arm still up due to the pipe. ''YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO IF IT WASN'T FOR THAT FUCKER!'' He screams at me. ''I did so much work to make you forget. I paid someone... To nearly kill you! Yet... You still remember shit. Why??''

I watch him go on a ramble, Yelling at me and hitting or kicking me. ''I love you so fucking much... Why can't you just be mine forever? Is that so hard to ask for?'' He looks down at me... He puts his hand on my cheek. ''You still look adorable even when you look pathetic and covered in blood and bruise...'' He tries to kiss me, but I jerk my head back. ''DON'T LOOK AWAY FROM ME WHEN I TRY TO KISS YOU!'' 

He claws his nails into me and forces me to look at him. As he kisses me, I feel myself grow sick... 

''That's better... I love you...'' He hugs me and rests his head on my chest. After a few minutes, we hear the doorbell go off... I watch Craig grow angry but stand up... ''Give me a few minutes, my love... I'll be back.'' Once he stands up... I see some windows.

I see a bright orange jacket, and I get excited. ''Kenny!..'' I see him open the window and jump down... ''Tweek!.. Try not to be loud... I will get you out!'' He smiles at me and unties my hand... He quickly grabs me and helps me to the window. I crawl out. I put my hand down to help him up. But I hear a door start to open. 

''Go Tweek! Go with Butters! He'll help you!'' I nod and run away... Butters gets me into the car and drives off.

Kenny's P.O.V

I turn around happily. I see Craig walk down... ''Hone-'' He sees me next to the pipe Tweek was tied to. ''KENNY! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH TWEEK!'' He yells at me. He runs at me and punches me. ''Go ahead and kill me again. You stalker bitch!'' I laugh at him as I fall. 

I look up at him while he holds a gun to my head. I grin at him ''Try to remember this time.''

.

.

.

.

Tweek's P.O.V

"Will Kenny be okay!!" I ask as Butters takes care of the wounds Craig gave me. ''Mhm! He can't die... Don't worry'' I look at him, confused. ''Can't die?'' He nods. ''Yep! He's immortal. He can't die. So don't worry so much. If he did die, He will be back tonight.'' 

''O-Oh...'' Butters smiles at me and hugs me. 

''We're so glad you're okay, though. You did a great job.''