Chapter 2 Page 1

~ Craigs P.O.V ~

Since that little "accident."... Tweek has had no memory of anything! He's just a little doll for me to control and design...

"A-Ah!" I hear Tweek yell. "Honey!" I rush down and see a broken mug. "I tried to g-get coffee... But I dropped the cup..." I see some cuts on his hand. I lean down and help him up. I grab his hand and kiss it. "clean your hands. I'll make you some coffee..." I give him a warm smile. He carefully goes to the bathroom.

I clean up the broken coffee mug and grab another. I make him some coffee.

I look around to make sure he isn't around. I grab a small bag of drugs and put some into the coffee. I call him down and see his hands covered in band-aids.

I handed him his coffee. He sips his coffee and sighs. I kiss his cheek.

"I have to go to work... Tell me if anything happens'' I smile at him. He nods then I leave.

~ Tweek's P.O.V ~

I wave to him goodbye. I watch as he drives off. I start to walk around the house. I walk up to our bedroom and start cleaning.

As I clean, I hear the doorbell go off. "C-Coming!" I rush downstairs and open the door. "H-Hi!" I open the door and find a boy with a bright orange jacket. He smiles at me. "I'm an old friend of Craig's." I let him in. "H-His not here right now... You can stay here until he does" He shakes his head.

"Na... Though I do have something to give him." I look at him, confused. "Here" He hands me a small box.

"what are these?" I look at them, confused. "just some old pictures. You can look through them!"

"I have to leave... Ba-bye~" He waves and leaves. I open the box and feel my heart drop. I go through all of them. "A-Are these me?.." I flip them over and see that they say a date.

"all dates b-before I lost my memory!" I look through them all...

Who took these? I go through some of them but then hear a car. I rush to my bedroom and stuff them under my bed.

"Honey~" I hear Craig say from downstairs. I rushed downstairs and hugged him. "did anything happen while I was gone?"

I feel a rush of panic sweeps over me.

"N-Nope!" I give him the best smile I can. He looks down at me and smiles back. He goes into the living room and sits down. I hear the TV turn on. I walk into the living room and sit next to him.

He wraps an arm around me and pulls me close. I rest my head on his shoulder. "Hey... Craig..." He looks down at me

"Hm?" I look up at him. "Can you... Tell me about my past?" he looks at me, shocked. "What brings this up? Did you remember something?" I shake my head. "No... I only wanted to know more."

He looks at me, annoyed. "Alright. But later. It's late" He stands up and leaves the room. I lay down on the couch and watch TV.

"I wonder why he won't tell me..."

~ Craig's P.O.V ~ 

Why does he want to know!? Is his memory coming back!? Fuck fuck fuck! I can't let him remember anything! I walk in circles, thinking about everything I can do. 

I start to chew my nails, As I hear a knock on the door. ''C-Craig?'' I see Tweek open the door slowly. He pecks through it. I feel my heart melt. I walk over to him and kiss him. ''I'll make you some coffee then. I'll tell you about your past.'' 

All I have to do is lie. He's not allowed to remember anything. 

He smiles at me then. I head to the kitchen. He sits down on the couch as I make his coffee. I add some drugs into the drink, then hand it to him. He drinks it as I start to make up some stories. 

After a bit, he falls asleep. 

I pick him up and take him to our bedroom. I feel my foot hit something. I set him on the bed I look under it. ''A box?'' I look back at him, seeing him fast asleep. 

I pull the box out and open them. I flip though them, ''What the hell!'' I thought to myself

DID HE FIND THESE? IS THAT WHY HIS ASKING?! I THOUGHT I THREW THESE AWAY! 

I grab the box and go outside. ''I can't let him remember anything.'' I get some gasoline and set it on fire. I can't let him. No way. He is mine and only mine.

After all the photos are burned, I head back upstairs. I get into bed with Tweek. I pull him close to me and fall asleep.

 I'll make sure he can never again find anything from his past...