~Page 3~

~Tweek's POV~

I think I can believe Craig. I'm happy for once in a long while his nice to me. I finally have a friend! Though his a bit weird... He smiles a lot, especially at me... It makes me uncomfortable... sometimes I think I'm overthinking it.

~Craig's POV~

I started hanging out with Tweek more. Tweek seems to start trusting me more. It's adorable! I love when he gets happy when he sees me. He is like a cute puppy. The things I'd do to him... GOD! I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE HIM! I start walking out of my house to get into my car. I grab my things. Well, my ''tools''. Basic things! Such as my knife, gun, and stuff I can use to knock people out. I can drug them out, though that shit is costly. I use it rarely.

Why am I getting all this stuff out? Well. I'm pissed at someone the only reason I'd do this is if someone is getting in the way of my plan. I saw the Kenny kid flirting with MY tweek! He was getting touchy with him too. I saw it all. I'm going to cut his FUCKING DICK OFF! I'LL MAKE HIM EAT IT! THAT FUCKING SLUT!

I drive to Kenny's place and grab the things I need. I knock on his door then he opens the door and smiles at me. It smells like shit. Like all he does is fuck and drugs. He probably has drugs for sex too. I guess it won't matter. ''Hey, Craig. How's it going.'' God, he even seems high. '' Nothing much. I just wanted to check up on you.'' He smiles at me and lets me in. ''I know what you want...'' Kenny sits down and puts his arms on his couch.

''You do?'' I sit down and put my hand in my pocket. He unzips his jacket showing his chest. ''Yeah. Me. Why else would you come here?'' Does he think I want to fuck him? fucking disgusting. Though I would be able to get close to him. Maybe stab him. I'll play along. I sit up and walk over to him and sit on his lap. I put my hand in my pocket and pull out my knife. I see his face go pale.

"W-WHY DO YOU HAVE A KNIFE?" he cries. I quickly stab my knife into his gut. His mouth starts filling up with blood. I continue to stab him. I feel his heart stop. I smile and start laughing uncontrollably.