~Page 9~

~Craig's P.O.V~

I hug him closer to me. I know his awake. He opens his eyes and looks at me. He looks sad. God, I shouldn't have hurt him. Tweek sits up and looks scared. I sit up and try to hug him. He pushes me off of him. ''I'm sorry honey, I mean it! I-I just got so angry. I didn't mean to hurt you!'' I pathetically say. He looks away from me, not saying anything.

I grab his hips. My thumbs hit his stomach. ''OW!'' He screams. He pushes me off hard. I end up falling back and off my bed. ''D-don't t-touch me!'' he screams and moves to the wall. I get back up. I get back on the bed. ''What can I do? I don't want to hurt you. Please! I-I'm sorry...'' I cry. I see him get sad. But then his face went cold.

Tweek looks me in the eyes ''Why d-did you break my phone.'' ''I did it so you wouldn't try running away! Or try calling the cops!'' I frantically say. He looks disappointed. ''Are you going to buy me an n-new one then?'' He looks at his smashed phone.

I sigh ''I will. Once I trust you enough. okay?'' He looks at me and then lies down. He turns his back to me and faces the wall. I lay down next to him. I turn on my TV and put some random show on. I watch it for a few hours. Then fall asleep. Once I start falling asleep, I cuddle up to Tweek.

Once I wake up. I see Tweek cuddled up to my chest. I feel myself go red. I smile and kiss his forehead. I have to move. But I don't want to. fuckk! Why do you have to be so cute? I put my face in his messy golden hair.

I smile. His hair seems nice... It's soft too. I love him. And now his mine! How amazing is that! I feel Tweek start to move. I move my head ''Good morning, dear'' I smile at him. For a moment, I see him blush. But then he sits up. ''Aw, you don't want to cuddle for longer?'' I sit up and wrap my arms around him ''n-no, GAH!'' I set my head on his shoulder

''Common~ we can sleep in.'' ''N-no! We- I have s-school!'' He tries to get out of bed. I grab him. ''The rope?'' I put him back in bed.