Chapter 2 Page 9

~ Craig's P.O.V ~

I look at the clock. 10:20... I yawn. "Tweek, come here. It's late. We should sleep." I move over to the side of the bed. "I'm not tired..." I groun. "You don't have to sleep. But come over here." He shakes his head.

"I'm not tired!"

"STOP BEING DIFFICULT!" I yell at him and stand up. I stand over him on the sofa. "I don't care if you're not tired. Either get in the bed willingly, or I force you in it."

He whimpers. "F-Fine..." He gets in the bed, but he turns to the wall. I get under the covers."Oh! Almost forgot~" I hum. I get up and open my bag. I get out a rope and handcuffs. He looks at me worried. "W-what... Is t-that for?.." He brings the covers over his face.

"There for keeping you here, I'll put your hand behind your back. I'll tie the rope around your legs so you can't run." I smile at him lovingly. I rip the blanket off him. I stare at him... "Y'know... We're still married." I grin.

His face goes pale. "P-Please no! No!" He keeps repeating no. I grind my teeth. "You have to love me a little..." I get onto the bed and crawl to him. I grab his chin and kiss his cheek.

He whimpers. "Pfft..."

I let out a loud laugh. "God! You can't get any cuter, can you, darling?" He shakes his head. I fall onto his lap. "Mmm~..." Still holding the handcuffs, I lay my head on his thighs.
 " I wasn't going to force you to do anything sexual, dear." I take both of his hands and put them behind his back. "I wish I could, though. Feeling your insides again would be a dream."

I put the handcuffs on him. I look up and see his face a bright, burning red. I stare at him, shocked and amused. "Ah?~ someone's remembering something~." I see him close his eyes. He falls over and pushes his head into the pillow.

I laugh. "Oh my... Oh my, my, my!~" I jump up with excitement.

"I knew you loved me! You even think about our time in bed!"

His voice is muffled by the pillow.

"God, baby! You make me want to force you!"

He tries to move his hands but can't. I start to breathe heavily. "Ah... Baby..." I started grinning. I put my hand on his back and ran my fingers under his shirt. "MMPH!" He moans and sits up. "Stop it... I don't want to!" I see tears in his eyes.

I give a brief sigh. "At least a kiss." He whimpers. "At you won't force me?.." I nod. "Yes, love. I won't." He leans in and quickly kisses my cheek.

"That's not what I meant." I smile... "We're married, baby. You can kiss me, can't you." I stare at him. "You've done more than just kiss me before." I grin at him.

He grounds. He quickly leans in, Kissing me on the lips. I grab the back of his head, Pulling his head in more. I stick my tongue in. "Nugh! W-Wai- Ah!" He gasps for air. Once I pull my tongue out, I see him panting.

I grab the rope and tie his legs together. "Let's sleep now~!" I hum again and lay down with him in my arms.

~ Kenny's P.O.V~

I yawn, and I step to the bedrooms. When I see Tweek's door open. I raise an eyebrow... "Tweek?" I called his name, but no reply.

"KENNY!" Butter screams from the kitchen. "What!" I rush in, seeing a broken mug with some bits of blood. "Look through the house! See if anything's open! Tweek is gone!" I rush around. I found an open window. " that fucking bastard.

"He kidnapped him. Fuck, We need to find him!".

.

.

.

.

~ Craig's P.O.V ~

I stare at Tweek, Fast asleep. I lean over to his ear...

.

.

.

.

.

"I'll make you love me again. I'll make you addicted to me." I laugh and kiss his neck