1.

Y/n's Pov :: at the campus

I can barely keep attention to whatever Sam, my best friend, is telling me. Her voice is fading away as my eyes keep focusing on three specific figures. I stare at the guy who is currently trapped in between two boys. What are the odds of him being bullied? I tilt my head at the thought as I feel a smack on my arm. "Are you even listening?!" Sam exclaimed as I sighed. "Your brother who has a brain as small as a peanut backbite about you to your mother, right?" She nods with a pout on her lips. "That asshole." She muttered but I can hardly pay attention to her whine as my head turns around and I'm again staring at the direction where those three boys were. Not seeing them anywhere I furrow my brows. "Sam, I need you to go to the class! I'll be there soon!" I exclaimed while handling her my stuff. She stares at me with her big eyes looking confused but not surprised. "You realize that it's your first day in your second year?" She questioned as I nodded at her. "I'll be there ASAP.''

Before she could start with her lecture I'm already running off. Pushing students out of the way is not an option because as soon as they see me rushing somewhere they already move away without me asking them. Not like I'd ask tho. I look around to see the glimpse of the guys I spotted earlier. But I couldn't find them. I walk through the hallway in a hurry. They surely are going to bully him. My eyes widen as I spot those jerks and that innocent boy is still with them. Squished in between those two. My nose flares as I stomped towards them but suddenly I feel my body colliding with someone. "Watch where you walk blind-a$$!" I hiss at the person without looking at them and then continue to run. I see them taking the boy somewhere and I follow as I'm supposed to.

A while later I find myself standing outside the boy's toilet. I scrunch my nose at the sight. It's so silent in here that it creeps me out. However, a sudden sound makes me curious. A yelp. Someone is yelping. I slowly step towards the bathroom's door and place my ear on it. The whimpers are getting clearer. My palm is fisted as I clench my jaw. I grip the doorknob and twist it only to realize that it's locked from inside. I let out a sigh as I played with the doorknob for a while. It's old and it won't take much effort to break it open so I do it. I push the door open and there I see the scene unfolding in front of my eyes. There are two pairs of eyes staring at me while I'm staring at the boy who is kneeling down on the floor. His shirt is half torn apart, his glasses are broken and there are tears falling down his cheek. I feel the anger rising as I avert my gaze from him to the fvckers who caused him this. "You did this?" I asked. My voice is lacing with coldness and anger. The guy smirks at me before walking towards me. "What are you doing here, gorgeous?" He looks down as I roll my eyes. "I asked something first." I said as he let out a chuckle. "Get lost from here if you don't want to get in trouble." He smiles.

"Oh boy! I enjoy such troubles!" I smirked as I launched a punch at his jaw. He lets out a hiss as blood drools from the corner of his lips. He glares at me as I shrug my shoulders. "You bitch!" He snarled and attempted to attack me but before he could reach me,I dodge his hit and kick him instead. I let out a huff as I smirk. "Fvckers like you loves to torture the weak, don't you?" I asked him and felt the other guy approaching from behind. I hit my elbow which landed right on his nose. "Oops! Sorry but I hate interrupting when I'm talking!" I smile innocently. It took little effort to fight those two and bring them down. "Well damn you! You ruined my hair!" I exclaimed while glaring at them. They were already on the floor by now as I crouched down. "Now be the good boy and do me a favor. You will go to the principal's office and admit your doings. You will ask for punishment. Get it?" I asked. "What if we don't?" I scoffed at the audacity. "Then I'll make your college life a living hell." I smiled.