13.

JIMIN'S POV ::

I had my two fingers thirsting into her deeply as my eyes were fixed on her face to see all kind of emotions there. Her mouth slightly open and eyes are shut as a smirk forms on my lips. "Pathetic." I muttered as y/n opened her eyes while I smiled. "You love getting ruined by me,don't you?" I questioned as she let out a whimper while glaring into my eyes. I chuckled at her. Y/n was still pinned against the wall with me hovering over her.

It took few more thrusts until she came down with my name leaving her gape. I watched in awe as Y/n panted hard while shutting her eyes. I hummed at her as she opened her eyes and looked at me. A smirk was plastered on my face as I placed my fingers in front of my mouth before sucking on them. "You taste fucking amazing." I muttered as she blinked. The moment itself was hot enough as we both were lost in our eyes having an intense eye contact. Neither did I speak a word nor did she.

Instead I slowly leaned as she shut her eyes before pulling me in a kiss. Hard and passionate. We kissed like a hungry human who has been starving for ages. I pulled her close as I deepened the kiss before wrapping her legs around my torso and picking her up in my arms. I forgot where I was going as my feets hit the corners and where not. I could only concentrate on her lips. How sweet she tastes. How euphoric she feels. How lust takes over us and we both are lost in a haze. It took a moment before I finally placed her on a chair. There were several chairs in auditorium. I took the corner seat.

None of us spoke a word through our mouth but our eyes made a conversation that we could never understand. I pulled her on my lap before kissing her again. Her arms wrapped around my neck as she played with my hairs while letting out a moan as she felt my hardened erection at her entrance. I let out a groan,feeling myself getting hard with every passing seconds.

What a torture Kang y/n is!

I felt her grinding onto me as I held on her hips and stopped her before detaching our lips and staring in her eyes. "You sure, you want this?" I questioned as she let out a sigh before nodding her head. "Don't you dare stop, Park Jimin." I smiled at her words before latching my lips onto hers. "Do not make sound." I muttered in between the kiss.

And that's how an entire hour was spent inside the auditorium with us doing every kind of unholy things. Having the room filled with our sinful sounds and our skin touching each other like it belonged only there.

After we were done, I was staring at y/n as she wore her clothes. I blinked while taking her in. "Why do I always end up with you?" She muttered before letting out a sigh. "Maybe, you just like me." I stated while handling her,her jacket as she snatched it from me while glaring. "You better do not tell this to anyone!" She snarled. "About you liking me?" I smirked seeing her roll her eyes. "Damn little Siren, you were looking sexy while rolling your eyes just few minutes ago!" I exclaimed as her skin reddened under my gaze. "Fuck off." She snapped as I chuckled.

"We did that." I mumbled as she snorted. "No one saw us,right?" Y/n looked around as I let out a hum. "There are cameras here." Her eyes went wide at my statement. "WHAT?!" She yelled as I quickly pulled her and placed my hand on her mouth. "Don't. Don't make sound." I mumbled while she kept shooting daggers at me with those eyes. "How can I not?!" She snarled while pushing me away. "What if someone finds out? What if-"

"Do you feel that ashamed of what we did?" My question made her halt as she blinked before turning to face me. "You didn't look that much shameful when you were moaning under me." I said as she shook her head. "No! No! It's not like that! What I mean is.. No one should find out what we did in auditorium." She looked down as I scoffed. "I was kidding. There are no cameras here." I mumbled as her eyes snapped towards me. "Are you kidding me?!" Y/n snarled.