7.

Y/N'S POV ::

Been a week already. A week and more if I count since the day she has been ignoring me. I stare at my phone screen or more like the texts I've sent Sam. I don't remember her answering me with only one word before. What the hell is wrong? Where did I go wrong? I wonder and wonder but I can't grasp the idea. She never behaved like this with me before.

I let out a sigh as I parked my car at the parking lot of our university and stepped out. "Are we back to I-don't -want-to-cooperate-with-Park Jimin phase?" I look up from my phone and see Jimin standing in front of me. In the chaos of my periods and Sam ignoring me I totally forgot about him and the project. But I'll never admit it to him. "How can I? When you literally roam around me like a snitchy devil on my left shoulder?" I questioned as he tilted his head. "Quite amusing. I've heard devils are sexy." He smirks as he leans closer to my face and I'm sure my cheeks are getting red.

My stupid skin.

"You're obsessed with yourself." I muttered before stepping away as he let out a sigh. "Am I?" He shrugs. "Look i know all about the project and everything. We will start working on it. Soon." I try to walk away but his voice beats me to it. "I want to finish it more than soon, little Siren." I turn around to face him. "I want to get rid of it." He muttered as I scoffed. "Just a project?" I raised my eyebrow as he opens his mouth to speak but shuts again. "If you think that you'll get rid of me, then oh Jimin! You're wrong!" I exclaimed before leaving. I can feel his eyes digging holes in my back but whatever.

I walk in the hallway and suddenly my gaze stops at the certain someone.

Maybe, I really should talk to her.

I nod to myself and walk towards Sam. I can't give up on my only friend without even trying. We are old enough. A talk can solve. It can't be that big, right?

"Hey! Sam!" I exclaimed while hoping onto her as she heaves out a sigh. "Hi, y/n." She mumbled as I blinked. "Is something wrong?" I questioned as we both keep walking. "No. Why would you ask?" She questioned back as I shook my head. We kept walking in silence and I realized that how and when did I reach to the point where I started feeling nervous around her? "Uh... do you wanna hang out after the college? I'd like to...talk." I sighed. "No. I'm busy actually." She denied as I nodded.

"Uhhh.. fine.. then how about this weekend?" I tried again. "I'm still busy, y/n. You can hang out with anyone you want." We reached our locker and started to put our stuff. "Not anyone is you, Sam." I muttered and turned around to face her. "I'm sorry but I really can't hangout. I have lots of things to do." I nod at her.

The entire day just goes by me trying to find out the problem between me and Sam but I can't find anything because there's something she is not sharing with me.

Few days again rolled down and I was really done now. If she do not wants to talk then I will make her talk.

I packed my stuff as the class ended and was about to leave when Jimin stood in my way. "You have to come at my house,this Sunday. And no I'm not hearing anything." I rolled my eyes at that. "Fine. Now get out of my way!" I exclaimed and attempted to walk past him but the guy held my wrist and pulled me back. The sensation of his skin on mine always leaves me breathless. I didn't like the effect he has on me but at the same time, I loved it. He stared in my orbs while I did the same. "What are you doing?" I questioned in a low voice.

I can feel his thumb caressing my wrist in a soft manner. "Stop lurking around people or else, stop wasting my time." I glared at him. All he cares about is the stupid project. His time. His project. His responsibility. Everything about him. I'm sick and tired. I yank my hand away from and give him a pointed stare. "I do know about who deserves my time and me but you... you don't think about anyone else but you." I muttered as he let out a sigh. "You think that lurking around people will get you anywhere?" He questioned as I crossed my arms. "Do you know the difference between you and me?" I stepped closer.