EPILOGUE - 1

[ 5 YEARS LATER ]

Y/N'S POV ::

Whoever said that you'll get to enjoy your life after getting a job is a big liar because I couldn't see myself enjoying my life at all. Infact, it has been more than hectic. I was working at my father's company and I'm supposed to be the next CEO in a few months. I couldn't believe I did that all. Graduation and then working. I couldn't imagine myself doing all that serious work without a specific person beside me. He was always there to hype me up whenever I was busy doubting myself.

Jimin held me whenever I was supposed to fall. He was always there.

I feel the ray of sun hitting my face and instead of getting irritated by it as usual, a smile spreads across my lips even when I'm sleeping. A wince follows later when I feel the sudden pain in my lower body. I shift in the bed, spreading my arms to feel the comfort or the warmth of the person who is beside me ; or was, because I don't find him beside me when I search for him. I open my eyes and look around to see the empty side of the bed. "Jimin.." I croak out, feeling tired all over again.

Letting out a sigh, I glanced at the clock and my eyes widened when I saw the time. It was noon. Fucking hell.

How much did I sleep?

I move so fast and then realize the striking pain in my body. "What the fuck, Jimin? That rascal!" I curse out because he is the reason for my painful groans right now as I sit straight on the bed. A shade of pink appears on my face as I reminisce the moments we have spent together the whole night. "I love the pain suddenly." I mumbled, hugging my knees closer to my chest under the blanket.

Jimin was abroad for two years straight and only came home during two Christmases. Only I know how I've spent these two years without him. He came back a few days ago and had a lot of things to do because Mr Park announced Jimin as the new CEO. We were celebrating a lot and after everything was done, he was locked up with me in his house for four days. We both did nothing except for watching movies, eating food ; where only he cooked, star gazing from his balcony and sex. Lots and lots of fucking. Last night he went overboard or maybe we both were so lost in lust that we ended up doing it the whole night. I don't remember when I fell asleep but I do remember watching the sun rise with the panic inside me.

"Where is he?" I mumbled before getting off the bed and grabbing one of his shirts. Wearing my underwear and bra, I threw the shirt over and tied my hair into a bun. "Jimin.." I called out like a whiny baby while walking downstairs. The soft music was playing in the kitchen and the smell of freshly cooked pancakes, cinnamon hit my nostrils. I inhaled deeply before walking towards the kitchen. "Hey-" My voice died down as I noticed the full course meal in the kitchen. And no, the meal was not the food but the cook.

I leaned on the wall, crossing my arms against my chest as I stared at him. Jimin was wearing only his black sweatpants as he was cooking while being shirtless. His messy hair falling over his head, the tight muscles flexing whenever he moved and the way he was working with his fingers made me remember all the sin we have committed last night and it still, still didn't fail to turn me on as I felt the burning desires awakening inside me again.

They say, you lose interest in one person as the time passes by but I swear, I fall for him a bit more everytime I see him. The love between us never faded, if anything it was growing stronger and stronger.

I grabbed the strawberry from a nearby fruit basket which he must've placed after washing them. I nibble on the fruit, taking my time to travel my eyes on his body. From his back muscles to his perfectly built shoulders, his nape, a thin waist and damn that ass. "Done staring, Little siren?" The fruit nearly dropped from my grip at his words. "I thought you didn't notice me." I walked up to him before hugging him from behind. "I feel you before I even see you." He chuckled before he turned around to face me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.