EPILOG- 2

JIMIN'S POV ::

Years later, people say that married life gets mundane. It's been three years since I've been married to my little siren but every day feels like a new start with her. I just know for a fact that nothing seems boring when it's her. 

She makes ordinary things appear extraordinary. 

I had taken over my father's position. My dream was complete with my women being by my side. I vividly remember that day when I was announced as the CEO and there were proud expressions on y/n's face. She is also taking care of her father's company but she has decided to give a few years of her life to us. Hence, resulted in her working from home. 

It was yet another busy day for me. I was stuck inside the meeting room for two hours. My eyes were fixed on the huge screen in front of me when I felt my phone vibrating in my pockets. A frown appeared on my face as I pulled it out and saw an unknown number. 

Who could it be? 

I considered answering the phone call later but it was ringing constantly. “Uhm.. You guys can continue. I need to take this, please excuse me.” I motioned at my secretary and then walked out of the room. “Hello, Park Jimin this side.” I stated, placing the phone near my ear. “Mr Park I'm talking from Seoul Hospital, Your wife…” The woman's voice trailed off as my heart dropped in the pit of my stomach. “What happened?!”

“She has been crying for two hours here.. constantly. I think you should come here and take her.” I let out a resigned sigh at her words. “Are you sure that it's my wife who is crying because she is not the type to cry? She makes others cry.” I stated with a matter of fact. Also, remembering the day when we attended the business gala together and she wouldn't stop scowling at every woman who ever glanced in my direction. 

Was my little siren possessive? A lot. 

Did I like it? Absolutely. 

Nothing was sexier than having your woman be possessive all over you. 

“No.. sir, I'm sure it's your wife who is crying.” The nurse muttered, her voice filled with uncertainty that I could hear from the phone. “Wait, is she hurt?” I questioned. “No. You need to come here, ASAP.” And with that statement, the nurse hung up. I typed out a quick text to my secretary, telling her about my sudden disappearance. 

I rushed outside the office building and climbed inside my car. I couldn't car how recklessly I was driving, I wanted to reach her as soon as possible and make sure that she was fine. It should've taken me at least half an hour to reach the hospital from my office but thankfully I made it in minutes. “Mrs Park y/n, I gotta call from here.” I told the receptionist.

“Mr Park.. Is that you?” A feminine voice called out from behind. “I'm the one who called you. Please follow me, I'll lead you to your wife.” She stated and then started walking ahead. “Can you at least please tell me what's wrong?” I asked, worriedly. “I'm not sure,you should just talk to her.” The nurse gave me a look before opening the door that led me inside a hallway where y/n was sitting on a bench with her head hung low. 

I quickly ran towards her and kneeled down at her level. “Hey..” I called out, making her look up at me. Those big brown eyes that I adored so much were glistening with crystal like tears. Seeing tears in y/n's eyes was indeed a very rare sight to see so it only added more to my worry. “Baby, what's wrong? Are you okay?” I asked, as softly as I could while holding her ice-like cold hands in mine. “Jimin..” 

The way she calls my name, still makes my heart flutter, it never gets old. “I'm here, Little Siren.” I mumbled, planting a chaste kiss to her knuckles. “Tell me slowly what's wrong? I'm sure we can work it out.” I stated. She sniffed , a sob leaving her mouth. “I.. I'm not okay..” She mumbled as my hold onto her hands tightened further. “What happened, Love? You're scaring me.” I mumbled.