10.

Y/N'S POV ::

If anything then the business parties are the worst thing that can happen and more worst if you're forced to attain just because you're a heiress of a prestigious family. I let out a groan while holding the big ass gown I was wearing. As if the the party and its people weren't getting on my nerves my father made sure that i wear the dress he sent.

I haven't attended any business party after my father got married once again and that was a relief until yesterday he came to me and said that I'll have to attain today's yearly ball event. So just like that I was present here with my father, step mother, Liam and Suzanne.

Pretentious family indeed.

I rolled my eyes while grabbing the drink from a waiter and looked around. Half of my college is present here with their parents. Indeed the Yonsei University of Seoul had all of the heirs and heiress present in their college. The biggest University in Korea for a reason i guess. I stood there in a corner with my friends. Of course they are all present here as well. "Your dress looks gorgeous, y/n!" Lily exclaimed as I hummed. "Yours isn't bad either." I muttered as she offered me her generous smile.

"How's your hands?" Michael asked as I stared at the palm of my hands which are covered in black gloves. I made sure to hide the scars. "Fine." I mumbled as he nodded. Lily, Michael, Jake , frank and sujin were present here with me and we were chatting until my gaze dropped on a particular figure. Sam. She is stick to her mother like a leech. I looked closely at her and just noticed how she was picking on her fingers and nibbling on her lips. No matter what she did to me, I couldn't just look at her like this.

Her mother was surely spitting venom in her ears. Ok Hana, Sam's mother was everything but a mother to her and I know that. I could sense the anger in her glare as I shook my head before putting my glass on the nearby table. "Excuse me, I have something to do." I muttered before getting up from the chair as I held onto my dress and turned to face Michael. "Bump into me from behind after exact three minutes and walk away without showing your face." I told him as he tilted his head. "What's going on in your brain?" Lily asked as i shrugged with a smirk on my face and walked towards Sam and her mother. A smile was plastered on my face as I grabbed another drink of wine from the waiter. "Hello Mrs Ok." I muttered while smiling at the lady. "Hey , Sam!" I turned to my friend who stared at me.

"Good evening, y/n! Oh my God! Look at you! looking gorgeous, dear." She exclaimed as my smile widened.

I'mma show you bitch how beautiful i can be.

"Sam here looks more gorgeous." I mumbled as she shook her head while Sam looked down. She is really beautiful because she knows how to cherish that feminine side of hers while I wasn't interested enough in mine. "A physical appearance isn't everything dear. She can be really dumb sometimes." Hana stated while Sam looked away. "Oh well! Children are made up of their parents, aren't they?" I chuckled at my own joke while the lady blinked. "She is really messy sometimes!" Hana waved her hand in the air as I nodded. "Well I can be clumsy too.." I mumbled. "Oh common! You're such a perfect daughter for Mr Kang."

"Well.." I nodded and counted the numbers in my head while Hana kept rambling about my dress. Sam let out a sigh as she turned around to walk but I held her hand. She looked at me with wide eyes but I didn't spare her a glance. Just as decided Michael bumped into me and walked away. I stumbled forward and the wine in my hand spilled on Hana and her precious dress. She let out a squeal as I pressed my lips together to prevent my laugh. "Oh my God!" She exclaimed as I bite my lip. "I'm so sorry! Mrs Ok!" I exclaimed with a fake gasp.

"I'm really sorry sorry!" I exclaimed as I secretly grabbed not so clean tissue and started wiping the wine from her dress but it caused more mess. "What are you doing?" She asked as I shook my head. "Oh no! I think I grabbed the wrong tissue!" I exclaimed while her eyes widened. "I apologize!" I exclaimed while blinking. "No its not your fault!" She exclaimed as I nodded. "You think so?" She hummed while staring at her dress. "You are really generous, Mrs Ok." I muttered. "It was a mistake, y/n." Hana stated. "Right.. humans are made up of their mistakes anyways. I hope you forgive me for this." I said with a smile. "Yeah. Excuse me.. I'll have to wash this." She muttered before leaving.