18.

Flashback |

Y/N'S POV ::

It was a chaotic evening when I was sitting in a cafe with my friends. My friends and I were gathered together during the break time. "Damn,i can't believe we got group projects on just second day!" Sujin exclaimed while letting out a sigh. "I know right? This is going to be hell of a ride!" Michael joined in. I was staring out of the space when all of them were chatting. "It sucks more because we have partners to work with!" Jake grimace as lily hit him on the arm. "Are you saying that because I am your partner?" Lily questioned. "Hey! I'm lucky you're my partner. You'll do all the work." Both of them got in a argument as I shake my head in disbelief.

"But out of us all, y/n got an very interesting partner." I turn to Sam with a raised eyebrow. She grinned at me as I glared at her. "Who's it?" Frank questioned as I turn to him then. "That's literally none of your business." I pointed out while rolling my eyes. "Everything about you concerns me,honey." I tilted my head at him. My eyes burning holes at his figure. I swear to God only if I get the chance I'll shoot him straight on the head so he would forget my existence. "Only if you paid this much attention to your father's business.." I smiled.

Spoiled brat.

At least I do not flaunt my father's money.

"Anyways guys, focus!" Sam called out. "Y/n is paired up with Park Jimin." I rolled my eyes at the mention of his name. Why the fuck i had to get paired with him out of everyone else?

Admit it, you kinda like it.

Shut up.

Okay, he might be interesting and all. And very pleasing to look at but I cannot take his attitude towards me. Eveyone starts making sound at his name. "Damn, y/n. You got an ace." I rolled my eyes at Sujin's comment. "The coldass has clearly said that I'll have to work equally with him." I muttered the fact. "No but this is going to be fun. The only guy in the college who isn't head over heels for our, y/n." Jake smirked.

"What makes you think that?" I questioned. "He cannot stand you. Its obvious." Lily mumbled as I let out a sigh. "Who the fuck cares?" I questioned while leaning back in my chair. "You have got hots for him,haven't you?" Sujin wiggles her brows as I throw the tissue paper at her face. "Open that mouth to spew bullshits like this again and I'll make sure to sew your lips permanently." I stated as she raised her hands in the air. "In conclusion, y/n is stuck with the only guy who doesn't like her." Michael mumbled. "It shouldn't matter." Frank stated. "For you, it doesn't." Lily said as frank rolled his eyes.

It times like this one, I hate sitting with these people.

"He is an icy cold person, your beauty isn't enough to melt him down." Sujin smirks and now that hurts my ego. I lift the corner of my lips in a smirk as I lean forward, facing her close. "I will have him on his knees for me by the end of this semester." I stated as her eyes widened. "What?" Sam questioned, clearly telling me to stop whatever the fuck I'm about to do. "Jimin isn't any easy person, y/n." Lily stated. "He is still a guy." I smile at her. "This is getting interesting." Michael joined in.

"You bet you'll make him fall for you?" Sujjn questioned as I twisted my lips before nodding my head in agreement. "Woah! Let's go!" Jake cheered as I let out a sigh. "What are you doing?" Sam asked when everyone was busy cheering. "Nothing?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Y/n... if things get out of hands then it won't be pretty. He is not an ordinary guy. Park Jimin is an ace student. The son of one of trustee's of this college just like you." I knitted my brows at that. "Okay? And?" She sighs at my words. "Don't get in any trouble. That's all." I hummed at that.