6.

Y/N'S POV ::

I am late today. Again. So I was rushing through the staircase and straight went for the front door when I heard my father calling me. I cursed under my breath and looked behind to see him standing near the couch. His face is void of any emotion as usual and just like everytime I can't decipher what he is thinking. "You missed the breakfast today." It was not a question but rather a statement. "Yeah I didn't feel like eating." I muttered in urgency.

"Why?" I let out a sigh at that word. Instead of asking if I'm okay he wants to know why I wasn't present at the breakfast table. "I really didn't feel like eating." I mumbled while clutching my phone tight in my hand. "Missing the breakfast is bad thing,y/n. You know we only eat together during the breakfast." I hear him while chewing my inner cheek.

"I'm really getting late. I need to go." I muttered while staring at him. My cold eyes resembles his cold ones. I hate the fact that I'm so much like him. But no,I don't want to be him. I can't be him.

He opened his mouth to speak and I swear I'm about to shut him but thankfully his phone starts ringing and he picks up in instant. "Yes Mr Choi. Sure." He keeps talking as I roll my eyes while shaking my head. "I'm leaving." I received the wave of his hand as a response and I'm running away already. Suzanne already left because I can't see her car at the parking lot but I crooked my brows as I spotted Liam's car. He is never late. Hate to admit this but my step brother is way too serious about his studies. "Maybe he is taking off today." I muttered before sliding inside my car and driving towards the university.

I don't forget to call Sam while I'm on the way but she doesn't answer. Maybe she is already in class. The lack of her response to my text does nothing but adds more to anxiety.

A while later, I park my car and rush towards my class. I don't hesitate a bit before opening the door and suddenly all eyes are on me. The teacher stops midway in teaching and gives me the pointed stare. "Good morning Mrs Choi." I greet her with a smile as she shakes her head. "You're fourth minutes later, miss Kang." She stated as I let out a sigh. "I thought I'll be fifty minutes late. Damn." I muttered as she passed me a glare. She opened her mouth to speak when I cut in already. "You're just wasting more time, talking to me. To answer your unwanted question, I tried my best to be on time but my father decided to have a talk." I said.

The lady in her forties blinked at me. Probably thinking how the fuck can I talk with a teacher like this. Even I surprise myself sometimes. "Should I go and sit now?" I asked as she cleared her throat. "Sure." I hummed before turning my feets to walk towards my usual place but to my surprise, someone else is sitting beside Sam. I don't even know the girl sitting beside her but Sam passes me apologetic look. Well I guess I will just tell the girl to go and sit somewhere else. I nod at my own thought.

I walk towards my seat and I'm about to speak but damn Mrs Choi. "There are other seats in class. Stop bothering people." She said as I let out a sigh. "This is my seat." I muttered. The girl sitting on my seat blinks at me as I curse under my breath. "Get up and take another seat." I tell her as she twists her lips before nodding. "The seat beside Mr Park is empty. Stella you can sit there."

What the fuck?

I whipped my head at the from to see Jimin immersed in his book and the seat is empty. "It's okay. I'll just go over there." I gritted out and walked towards jimin. He didn't spare me a glance even when I took sit beside him. "Wassup, coldie!" I exclaimed as he gave me a side glance before going back to his damn book. "Rude." I muttered and pulled out my own notes. I tried my level best to focus but how can I when I'm sitting right beside him??

The man smells divine. I couldn't help but glance at his hand holding a pen in between his fingers. The sleeves of his jacket his folded till his elbow and I gulped at the sight. Jimin was focused in the class but I wasn't. I forced myself to look away and shut my eyes. His leg accidentally brushes mine and I quickly turn to face him. His eyes are still on the board. I don't think he even noticed it. I let out a sigh at my distracted brain and grabbed the pen to note down. Something happened. Jimin accidentally ended up hitting my hand and I ended up staining my notes. The big line staring back at me. I gasp because hey it takes a lot of effort and time to fucking make the notes.