11.

Y/N'S POV ::

"The party last night was amazing." Emily stated as we were having our breakfast together. My father nodded in response and continued to eat. "It was really good opportunity to meet such high officials!" Emily exclaimed as I rolled my eyes. "The party's only purpose was to meet and greet with high officials." My father stated as the woman let out a tight smile. "I'm done." I mumbled before getting off the breakfast table. I had zero interest where they talk about the share markets and shits.

Hence taking the opportunity I walked out to leave for college. Just when I reached towards my car, the snitchy bitch decided to ruin the peaceful morning with such awful voice of hers. "Good morning, sis." I turned around to see Suzanne and behind her was Liam who didn't pay us any attention and left. "Things can't be good where you're present." I mumbled while crossing my arms. "I know right. I just have such effect!" She chuckled to herself as I rolled my eyes. "Oops I don't see your pet cat around nowadays. Everything good baby?" She questioned as I let out a sigh.

She was talking about Sam.

"Honestly speaking, you lack eyesight because as long as I know Sam is a human unlike two minions who roams around you. They'll be here to pick you up, won't they?" I raised my eyebrow as she let out a scoff. I turned around to leave when her one question stopped me. "Who is Jimin to you?" I turned around again. Facing her in a proper way this time. "Why should I tell you?" I questioned back. "You both seemed pretty close last night." She mumbled as I smiled. "I see... ahh as his ex girlfriend, it must've bothered you, right?" Her smile dimmed at my question as she stared at me.

"At least you know that he is my ex. I assume he told you." She muttered before she turned around to leave. "What i do with jimin is none of your business. Although, he didn't tell me what happened between you two but I'm kindly asking you to stay away from him.. otherwise... I won't hesitate to make your life living hell." Suzanne stopped at my words as I smirked behind. "Out of everyone, you know that i can make your life living hell. So like a good girl you are, do as I've said."

Without giving her any chance to speak I went away. I have no idea what she did to Jimin but I won't let her be near him again.

And you're going to do any good to him?

A voice in my head whispered but I shoved it back in my head.

A while later I reached the university as I parked my car in a parking lot and the moment I stepped out I was greeted with the very familiar guy who was parking his bike. I smiled to myself before approaching him. "Good morning, Park!" I exclaimed as Jimin turned and nodded. "Why so boring, dude?" I questioned as he started walking with me following him behind. "Its too early in the morning for your bullshits, y/n." He muttered as I let out a huff. "I'm not speaking bullshits! When I greet you with smile, you should do the same!" I exclaimed.

Jimin kept walking forward as I followed him behind. "Do you take me as your annoying ex girlfriend because Suzanne-" he suddenly turned around causing me to get startle as my balance went off and I was about to fall back but he held my hand and pulled me closer. I blinked as I stared at him. His grip is so tight around my wrist. "Don't ever speak about her in front of me." He stated in a cold voice while staring deep in my eyes. I had my heart beating louder than anything in my chest. Those eyes. His eyes are like a maze I find myself getting lost into. Those greyish orbs does nothing but makes my heart palpitations irregular.

Jimin's eyes moves from my eyes to my lips and so does mine. I see him gulping down as he keeps staring. That one kiss has left such a effect on me that I can't help but crave more of him. Does he feels the same? I've been keeping my thoughts to myself for so long but if he keeps pushing like this then I might just lose it all.