2.

Y/n's pov | Next Day ::

One thing that's so important in Kang's mansion is to be present at the right time at the breakfast table and like the brat I am, I always make sure that I'm late. The breakfast table is silent except the sound of cutlery and spoon hitting plates. "You're late." My father muttered as I grabbed the bread and started spreading butter on it. "I know." I mumbled while chewing. He let out a sigh while shaking his head. "Try to be on time for at least once in a month." My step mother, Emily exclaimed as I narrowed my eyes. "I don't put effort into trying things I'm not interested in. Mother." I smiled as she scoffed at my words. "That's such ill manners to talk to your mother like that, y/n." My father stated while his eyes stayed at the notepad he was holding. Checking stocks while eating. Ugh. "I didn't use any crude words, did I?" I said.

"The tone you used was more than a crude word." I sighed at the mocking voice of my step sister, Suzanne. "Suzanne." I stare at my step brother, Liam who glared at Suzanne. This family is so fucked up. I shake my head and continue to eat even though I lose my appetite every time I see this sight at the breakfast table everyday. The breakfast goes like usual and after that I'm off to college. As I was walking towards my car inside the parking lot, Suzanne was there pulling out her car. "I didn't know you had the guts to open up your mouth at the breakfast table, Suzanne. I'm impressed." I stated with a shrug as she rolled her eyes. "Just because you know how to open your mouth doesn't mean that anyone else can't do that." She muttered as I scoffed. "It's called being a brave kitty. You're scared that my father will throw you out, but me? I have nothing to fear from him." I said with a smirk as her eyes widened. "Yaah! Why? Why would I be scared? He is my father too!" She barked. Oh poor her.

"Oh really? Then how about you tell him about the time you spend outside the university?" She glared at me as I smiled. Well now that I knew that Suzanne was a little clubbing bitch and she told my father that she attained extra classes. I caught her a few months ago. "Are you going to use it against me now?" She asked as I poked my tongue in my inner cheek. "Nah! I have better things to do so you make sure to not get under my skin." I shrugged and walked away. There I spotted Liam who passed me a smile before leaving. I didn't bother returning the gesture and went inside my car before pulling out my phone and dialing Sam's number. "Where are you?" I asked her. "About to reach college." I hummed before hanging up. Letting out a breath I drove away. Suzanne, me and Liam were in the same college but we maintained distance. Suzanne was the same age as me. Liam was the oldest and was in his final year. My life wasn't that fine but still fine before my father suddenly decided to get married when I was 16.

Emily and he had a business deal and they got married. Offering me a snitchy step sister and a step brother. Suzanne and I never got along while Liam was like a brother but I maintain distance. My guts knows how much Emily and her pretty daughter hates me but who cares? They are the ones living in my father's house. I was born there. I parked my car in the university and stepped out only to get a glimpse of someone. Jimin parked his bike and took off his helmet before shaking his head and brushing his hands through his hair. I stared at him as I took his presence in. His face was blank as usual but that didn't stop him from looking so attractive. "Do you always stare at people like a creep?" I averted my gaze at his voice. "You should be honored that I at least spare you a glance." I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Would be more grateful if you don't try so hard to spare a glance at me." He said as I walked towards him. "I don't grant someone else's wishes, Park." I smirked and walked past him.

"Wait." I turned around and faced him as he placed his hands in his pockets before looking at me. "Did you check your emails?" He questioned as I raised my brows. "Why? Did you email me, Jimin?" I batted my eyelashes with a smile as he rolled his eyes. "Mr Lee did." I nodded at him. "I didn't check." I said as he let out a sigh. "He sent the topic for the project so you better check it." He said. "I don't take orders." I shrugged my shoulders as he glared at me. I chuckled and pulled out my phone while keeping my eyes on him. "Y/n!" I heard Sam calling me as I turned around and saw her walking towards me. "I need to tell you something." She mumbled while tucking on my arm. Her eyes diverted from me to Jimin. "We'll talk later, Park." I mumbled before leaving with Sam. "So what is it?" I asked as I placed my stuff inside my locker. "Nothing particular!" She shrugged and dragged me inside the class. The whole lecture I ignored Jimin on purpose today. It was fun to see him trying to talk with me but every time I shrugged and walked away. "Who's your project partner, Sam?" I asked her as she let out a sigh.