15.

[PRESENT]

JIMIN'S POV ::

"I was in that car with her...for three hours... her blood kept dripping on my body and I couldn't do anything except scream and cry.." I watched as y/n told me the story behind her fear of rain. Out of everything else in the world, I never expected her reason to be this. A dark past. Now that I know it, I couldn't help but wonder that this is the timid girl y/n has been hiding behind her mask. She is shivering on the bed while hugging her knees. Her eyes lacking their colors and she is blankly staring at nothing in particular.

"Aren't i pathetic?" She chuckled at her own misery. A part of me felt hurt for her. "If anything then I think you're the strongest person I've ever known." The words slipped out of my tongue,causing her to raise her eyes slowly and meet mine. "You were fighting with your own demons alone all these years and I think that makes you the strongest person because not everyone is brave enough to face their demons,y/n." I stated.

"I never faced them Jimin.." she whispered. Her voice more stable now along with her breathe. "I simply locked them up and decided not to face them. I ignored them. I ran away from them." She said as I let out a sigh before moving towards her. "It isn't easy.. you survived and that's admirable.." I said while walking towards her figure. Taking a seat beside her on the bed, I stared at her while she did the same. "Do you.. don't you feel pathetic for me?" Her eyes welled up with tears as I my hand involuntarily moved up to wipe them away. "You shared a part of yourself with me.. I'm honored that you thought of me as someone who can keep your secret.. I don't feel pathetic, Little Siren.. I'm proud of you.." I muttered with a small smile dancing on my face.

"Now,can you please stop crying? You look ugly." That earned me a small smile from her. "Do you wanna watch movies?" I questioned, having her blink at me. "I can't sleep now.." I said as she nodded. Without uttering any other word, I helped her get in the living room. Taking out few snacks, i took a seat beside her. The sound of rain slowly went away at the sound of my television. Y/n soon was immersed in the movie and I was thankful for that. Because I know, after this night we are going to pretend that it never happened. That's what makes her happy.

"Jimin.." she called out, her eyes fixed on the TV screen. "Hm?" I hummed. "Thank you.. for tonight.." she whispered while playing with the blanket covering her. "If you want then we can go back to pretend that it never happened." I stated. She slowly turned towards me to meet my eyes. "Just don't see me differently.. that's okay. We don't have to pretend." She muttered as I nodded.

The night was passing by, none of us spoke anything, simply keeping our eyes on TV screen. Honestly I was no more interested in the movie now. The girl sitting in my living room was admirable. My eyes always find their way to her. She didn't speak anything but sharing this big thing with me has been taken off something from her shoulders. Y/n eventually fell asleep on the couch and I had to carry her back to the bed.

The morning came by, the early sun rays hitting me on my face as I squinted my eyes. The moment I felt the pain in my neck, I thought I fell asleep on my desk again but nope, it was something else. My eyes were still close when I stopped feeling the sun rays on my face. Just when I went to sleep again, the sun rays were there again. I let out a groan in my sleep. Are my curtains playing a game with me? Letting out a curse I opened my eyes only to meet with the familiar hazel orbs.

Y/n blinked her eyes as we stared at each other. The palm of her hand was still in the air and I realized she was playing with the sun rays. "What are you doing?" I rasp out as she quickly diverted her gaze and stood up from the floor. Letting out a groan I sat up on the couch, massaging my shoulders afterwards. "Were you staring at me, little Siren?" I asked her. "Nope. Why do you think so highly of yourself?" The bratty y/n was back indeed. I shook my head at her. "Its okay to admit it. I'm handsome indeed." I mumbled.