4.

Y/N'S POV ::

I still can't grasp the idea of how we ended up kissing. His lips are still moving against mine and mine are moving against his. The way Park Jimin kisses is a pure torture and bliss. As if he is killing me while bringing me back to life. I've kissed boys countless times but none of them gave me the bliss which him, the very infamous cold guy who probably hates me is giving me. I groan as I push myself closer to him. Jimin's hand comes in contact in my t-shirt and just when his fingertips touch my skin he stops. We both freeze in our position,breathing heavily.

The fuck happened?

Jimin slowly detaches himself from me as I let go while nibbling on my lower lip. Already missing him. "Shit." He muttered while brushing his fingers against his hairs and rubbing his face afterwards. He looks anything but well. I stare at him and the face of distress while he lets out a groan. Louder. "What are you doing?" I asked while blinking at him. He gives me a look. A state filled with his cold demeanor. "That's exactly what I'm asking myself. The fuck did I just do?" He mutters again as I get up on my feets and shrug my shoulders. "It shouldn't be a big deal." I roll my eyes while he glares at me. "Wait, don't tell me it was your first kiss." My eyes widened at my own words.

Jimin curses under his breath as he points at me. "You're not worth enough to get my first kiss so no thank you very much!" He exclaimed as I hit my chest with my hand. "Ouch that hurts!" I dramatically exclaimed. "You're an idiot tho." I muttered while rolling my eyes. "And you're the smartest person I've ever seen." He takes a seat on his study table as I let out a sigh. "At least I won't kiss a person just because their tongue was in pain and not to mention you sucked my blood!" I gasp faking whatever I'm feeling inside.

"I panicked! You were behaving weird! My brain couldn't process anything and hello, you kissed me back!" He defends himself as I twist my lips. Yeah. I did kissed back. "Look and listen.." I start as he gives me his stare again. The hell is wrong with him staring at people as if he wants to kill them? I shake my head at my own thoughts. "You're an attractive person by looks and so do I.. it happens! We are twenty year old! Its okay to kiss! And we just kissed nothing else." I shrugged my shoulders because honestly, kissing someone is not a big deal.

But kissing Park Jimin is.

Shut the fuck up.

I scold my conscience and stare at Jimin who is looking at me as if I've grown horns on my head. "Are you even listening or are you dreaming about the kiss again?" I snap at him as he nods. "No way in hell I find you attractive because you're only a reckless woman who has been spoiled." I roll my eyes at remarks. "Good for you. Now,we forget whatever that happened. Got it?" He nods with a hum and I let out a sigh. "Do you want to work on this or.." I trailed as Jimin shakes his head. "Let's do it." I groan at his words. Why can't he be like normal students? "Dude! Let's do this later! I'm tired already!" I exclaimed as he rolls his eyes. "Fine. Let's do it later." He mutters as I squeal in my brain. "Are you dropping me?" I asked.

"Taking you here was my responsibility because of the project. I don't care how you go back. Your fault for not bringing your car." He gets up from his seat and walks towards his closest. I look at him as he pulls out his clothes and then stares at me. "I need to go gym. I'll appreciate if you leave, Little Siren"

Little siren?

"The heck did you just call me?" A smirk ghosted on his lips as he shrugged his shoulders. "I have no time go tame you Little Siren so..." he pointed at the door as I huffed in anger. "Don't you dare disgrace me, Park Jimin." I warned as he scoffed. "Or else what?" He challenged. I was about to charge towards him but my phone started buzzing and I had to avert my gaze from him. "Sam?" I frowned before answering her call. "Hey-" "Where are you?" She questioned as I glance at Jimin who was busy doing his own stuff. "At Jimin's. We were doing a project." I explained and heard her let out a sigh. "Did I disturb you?" She asked as I shook my head. "Hey.. you okay?" I asked.