9.

Y/N'S POV | A while ago ::

I just came back to my house from a long day. Like as always I was on my way straight to my room after grabbing few snacks from the kitchen. One of my earphones fell down and I heard voices. A very familiar voice coming from my father's study room. I was not interested until I heard a name. "Yusoo was never capable to handle it.."

Yusoo.

My biological mother.

Knitting my brows together i walked towards the study room and peaked inside to see my step mother, father and our family lawyer sitting there. I knitted my brows while trying to hear their conversation. "So you're telling me that you want to sell the cottage in jeju?" The lawyer asked as my eyes widened. The cottage at jeju belonged to my biological mother. The property is empty ever since the day she died. "Yes. I believe that it's no longer in use for us. So I'll sell it and buy some other property." My father stated as I felt the blood rushing through my veins.

"Hell if you can do that!" I barged in having all of their eyes on me. Emily glared at me while the other two males has their eyes wide. "Y/n,what are you doing here?" My father questioned. I paid no attention to anyone and walked towards their couch. My gaze dropped to the papers placed on a coffee table. "What the hell are you doing?!" Emily exclaimed when I grabbed the papers. Without hearing her yelling at me I tore the papers into pieces.

"What hell y/n!! Have you gone crazy!!" Emily yelled again but I turned to my father and glared at him. "How dare you touch my mother's property?" I gritted as he shook his head. "The property is useless y/n. No one goes there and it's barren. It will be good to invest somewhere else than that." He stated as I let out a scoff. "Do you know that its the last memory of her that I have? And you were going to sell it??" I asked. "Memory? What kind of memories you have there?" Emily asked as I blinked.

"As long as I know you don't call your traumas as memory, y/n." She scoffed as I turned towards her. "And who the fuck allowed you to talk in between our family?" I asked as she huffed and turned to my father. "She is the part of our family and mind your language, y/n." My father stated. "I do not care about who and what she is. All I know is I'm not going to let you sell my mother's property." I said while my eyes fixed to my father. He shook his head while letting out a sigh. "The cottage is useless, y/n. It looks more like a haunted house." He said. "That still is my mom's." I mumbled.

"Mom? A mother?" Emily scoffed from behind. "Was that woman deserved to be called as a mother, y/n? Hell i doubt she was a-" I turned around and glared at her. "A word about her and you will no longer have a tongue to use."

"Kang y/n!" My father yelled. "Mr Han can you please leave us alone? I'll contact you later." My father told to the lawyer. "No one is going to sell the property Mr Han so you don't have to step inside this house about that cottage's matter." I said to the lawyer who nodded before leaving. "What is your problem?!" Emily shouted as I smirked. "Your nose. Its always in our family's business. Can't you keep it to yourself, Emily?" I asked. "Watch how you speak, young lady!" My father yelled out again but I was focused on my step mother.

One person at a time.

"You're causing all of this fuss over your dead mother?" Emily said while crossing her arms. "I said no word about her." I glared hard at her. She raised her eyebrows while staring down at me. "Look at you. You resemble so much of her. Isn't it pathetic to look at your own reflection in the mirror?" She smirked as I fisted my hands. "Watch how you speak." I smiled. "Or else what? Oh my! Look at those eyes! Look how she is glaring at me, Daniel! Like mother like daugh-" her voice died down as I fisted my hand at the coffee table. Breaking its glass in the process. "I said no word about her. What part of it did you not understand?" I asked.