5.

Y/N'S POV ::

"So you want me to cover up for you just in case if your step-mother tried to reach you?" Sam questioned as I hummed. "Yeah. She keeps her eyes on me. Keeps finding reasons to make me look like a bad one in front of my father." I stated with a sigh. "She should use that time on her own daughter." Sam muttered while sipping on her cola as I let out a scoff. "I don't care. Not about her and neither her daughter. I know how my father's brain work.. he married her because of the business." I said as I chewed on my sandwich. "That's right." I nodded at her. She eyed me and I can imagine her building up some question in her brain but hesitating to ask actually. "Spill it, bro."

Sam shook her head while keeping the cola can on the table. "You know I get that you're getting a punishment and you told your father that you'll be studying with me but.." she tilted her head while I waited for her continue. "What exactly were you doing with Jimin in the library?" I choked on my sandwich and started coughing while she kept staring at me. "Was it that bad?" She asked as I glared at her. "He bumped into me!" I exclaimed still not forgetting the image of him in the glasses. Since when did I start finding guys in glasses attractive?

Since Park Jimin.

Shut the fuck up.

No but how the heck he looked so sexy with those glasses?

I mentally shook my head and focused on Sam. "I heard you both were eating each other's faces!" She exclaimed as I gasped. "And you believe it?" Before she could reply someone else showed up at our table. "What the hell am i hearing, y/n?" I looked up and saw frank as I rolled my eyes. "How the fuck I'm supposed to know if you're the one who heard it?" I said with monotonous voice as the guy let out a sigh and stared at me but i was busy checking out my nails. Should I get a new nail art?

"Why would you get yourself in a situation with, Park Jimin?" Frank asked as I let out a sigh and averted my gaze from my nails to the guy. "I suppose its not your business." I mumbled as he opened his mouth to speak but I cut in. "You should keep more focus on your marksheet, frank. It will do some good to you and your family business." I smiled at the end. "Right! I should pay attention!" He exclaimed before leaving as I rolled my eyes before moving my gaze towards Sam who has been staring at the direction where frank left. "You okay?" I asked and she snapped out. "Yeah. I am." I hummed at her.

"Are you really going to clean library?" Sam asked. "Why not ? It won't be boring if coldie is there plus it's fun to get him all riled up!" I exclaimed as she shook her head. "Make sure that your sister doesn't fine out." Sam said as twisted my lips. "Step sister." I corrected. "If she gets time from banging boys and bunking her classes then she might find out which I assume won't happen." I shrugged my shoulders.

After the college ended I forced myself to walk towards the library. It was empty as I looked around to find certain someone but instead of him I was met with a lady. The damn librarian. "You're late, miss Kang." I rolled my eyes while placing my hands inside the pockets of my jacket. "I didn't hear you mention a specific time back there." I remarked as she let out a sigh. "Get to the work. I'm leaving but I will check up on you two." She said and was about to leave when I stopped her. "Two? I don't see the other one." I said with a pointed stare. "Mr Park is already doing his work. B side shelves." I nodded at her.

When Mrs Han turned around to leave I pulled out a sticker from my pocket and sneakily paste it on the back of her head. "What?" She asked as I pulled away. "There was something in your hair, I pulled it out." I smiled as she nodded before leaving. I let out a chuckle when she finally left. If she is making me do this then it's only fair if I make a little fun of her. So a sticker of a weird cartoon character wearing a bikini and saying "this is who I am." will work.