24.

Y/N'S POV | a while ago ::

My eyes were barely open. I couldn't feel anything. My body was losing its energy because I hadn't eaten anything. I sighed keeping my head up as I heard some distinct voices. Letting out a curse, I shut my eyes and leaned my head back. "Why are you so stubborn, y/n?" I flinched at the sudden voice of Liam. I passed him a glare before rolling my eyes and looking away. He shook his head, pulling her same chair and placing it in front of me before he took a seat. "They are looking for you." He muttered.

"Jimin seems like he has gone insane." I stared up at him. A smile displayed on his face. Kevin and Hanbin were standing outside, arguing over something. Liam glanced at my untouched food. "He hadn't eaten anything either." Tears welled up in my eyes as I blink them away. "Why are you doing this...?" My voice comes out as a whisper. "I told you that already." Liam grabbed the plate full with sandwiches. "I want your defeat. Just say that you won't attain your exams and give me your position in the company."

I watched him as he grabbed a sandwich and placed it in front of my mouth. "Dream on.." I mumbled, glaring at him. He chuckled while shaking his head. "I didn't expect anything less from you, to be honest. No worries, stay here. I will try to find some other way so your father can happily give me his place." He smiled. "Now eat, sis." I glared at him before looking away. He sighed,grabbing my chin and forcing the sandwich in my mouth.

I groan, spitting it afterwards. "What the fuck is wrong with you?! You will die if you don't eat and I'm not interested in becoming your murderer!" Liam roared as I sighed, turning to look at him. "But you're good my kidnapper?" I questioned. He grabbed my chin, forcing the grip as his fingers dug into my skin but I didn't waver, didn't cry,didn't flinch although my insides were dying and not because of lack of food but because I know someone out there is way too worried for me.

I can't think about what Jimin must be going through.

"I'll do anything to reach my goal." He stated. "And that is? To get money from my father? You think he will leave you after all the shits you're doing to me?" I asked. He scoffed, leaving my chin and getting back on his feets. I watched as he walked around the room. I had never felt this much helpless in my life. I watch him walk away as he barks at Minhyuk.

I can smell the cigarettes. Those guys are heavy smokers. I stare down at my feets, tears slowly cascading down my cheek and I can't even wipe at them. Knowing that I'm alone in the room, i let them fall as I watch the tear drops fall at my feets.

If he was here, he would've wiped them.

He would've whispered sweet nothing in my ears.

He would've smiled at me, bringing me instant comfort.

Only that, he isn't here.

Jimin isn't here.

It happens all too fast or maybe too slow but suddenly, the curtain over the door has caught fire. "What the hell?" I gritted my teeth as my eyes widened at the sight. "Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" I hear Liam cursing as he yells. I hear them all yelling at each other for smoking too much because the fire is the result of nothing but a mere cigarette which they left without soaking the cigarette butt.

"No! Help!!" I yell but no one comes. "I don't want her to die!" I hear Liam yelling. I hear the rustling sounds which indicates that they are trying to get me out of here. But the warehouse is in the middle of nowhere. There's no water in sight. My heart hammers against my chest as my eyes drop to the kerosene kept in the room. I only watch when the fire reaches those cans and suddenly it's a massive fire.

"Y/n!" Liam yells and I can only whimper in my chair as I'm still tied up. "There's no way to save her dude!" Kevin said as I shook my head.

No. Don't leave. Please. Don't leave.