21.

Y/N'S POV ::

I lock the door of the toilet stall with my trembling hands. Heaving out a breath I rush to sit before pulling out my phone and checking the texts again. My heart beats louder in my chest, the panic rises as I see pictures over and over again.

Someone sent me my pictures of whole week. Every place I visited, I person I met and every thing I did. All of those pictures were sent by some unknown number with a text saying,

"Having fun, Kang Y/n?"

I gulp down the lump forming in my throat as I type out the reply with my shaking fingers. I type out and wait for the reply from the other person while biting on my nails. The reply comes quicker than I'd expected and my heart skips a beat in a very bad way.

A person who isn't showing themselves must be fucking kidding me. If that person don't have guts to show themselves then the threats are all empty. I shake my head getting no reply afterwards. I unconsciously move to the pictures, they had sent me and look through them. All of them are taken from distance. Someone has been taking my pictures and I didn't even notice. Just how dumb can I be?

I can't help but feel the anxiety crawling up to me. Suddenly another picture is sent to me and this time its me and Jimin sitting in his car for our trip to Busan. Its from this morning.

What the fuck?

The sudden knock on the door cause me to jump and I drop my phone to my feets. I let out a curse under my breath before picking up my phone. Letting out a sigh after confirming that it was not broken, I rushed to open the door. "You've been in there for 15min , Miss." The lady exclaimed while flaring her nostrils. Only if I wasn't already in a bad mood then i wouldn't have mind giving her a piece of bullshits. "What are you staring at? Get away! Gosh!" She rolled her eyes before pushing herself inside while I walked out.

Splashing some water on my face, I wipe it clean before stepping out of the bathroom. As I walked further I could see Jimin seated at our table with his phone in his hands.

I can't tell him right now.

We are here for a reason and for now, meeting Mr Park's secretary is more important. I nod to myself before dragging myself back towards my boyfriend. "Oh.. took you long enough.." Jimin mumbled while placing his phone aside. "I'm sorry. I was.. just tired because of a long drive.." I attempted a smile. At least it was not a complete lie though. I was not feeling well any ways.

"Anyways, let's eat." I muttered with a smile. Jimin nodded as we both started to eating. While I was eating and Jimin attempted to talk despite being the one who talks less among us both, I couldn't help but think about the pictures and texts I've received. It has to be a sick joke because it never happened with me. Though, I wouldn't be surprised to know that one of my father's business rivals is behind this.

An hour later, we leave the restaurant and continue driving towards our destination. "You've been awfully quiet. Is something bothering you, little Siren?" Jimin asked before glancing in my direction. I let out a sigh while shaking my head. "I told you.. it's because of the traveling.." I stated. He nodded at my words. "We can buy medicine if you want." I shake my head in denial at his offer. "Let's just meet Mr Lim and get this thing over with." I hear him letting out a sigh as he continues driving.