14.

JIMIN'S POV ::

There are moments when you feel your heart throbbing so much in your chest that you feel like you're going to die any moment. I don't feel like dying though but my heart is going crazy as I keep driving through the street. The rain is pouring down the city, drenching me underneath but I don't care a bit. My airpods are in my ear, still on a phone call with y/n. The rain is cold. My hands shake on the accelerator of my bike. I can't see properly but I still drive anyway.

"Y/n..?" I questioned. "Y/n.. can you hear me..?" She doesn't answer. Instead I hear weird sounds. As if she is choking. Her teeth grinding against each other. Her breathing is heavy. "Y/n.. Fuck! Just talk to me little Siren! Please!" I exclaimed. "J-Jimin... I.. I.. c-can't..." Y/n manages to choke out the words, coughing afterwards. "I'm almost there. Please hold on.. don't close your eyes.. you heard me? Y/n! Just don't close your eyes.. please.." I was desperate. I was scared. I didn't know what happened to her but whatever it is, it's not good.

I've checked y/n's location a while ago and it was somewhere near the cafe she usually hangs out at with her friends. "I'm there.. I'm almost there little Siren.. just hold on.. hang in there.." I kept muttering the words for her. Telling her to breathe. I hated the distance between us. I hated the time and everything that kept me away from reaching her when she needs me there. A while later I spotted the familiar black car in the middle of the street. It's in a non-parking era. I can only hope that she hasn't hit her car or anything.

I hurriedly put my bike on a stand before taking my helmet off. I rush towards the said car and first check for any kind of damages. I let out a sigh after finding no damages. Turning towards the window, I tap on it while looking inside. I can't look clearly because of the water but I see y/n. Lying in the driver seat. Her eyes are filled with tears. She is breathing heavily. Her chest rises up and then down. "Y/n!!" I yell out. "Open the window!!" She can't seem to hear me so I turn towards her window and knock on it loudly.

Y/n's head slowly turns in my direction. Our eyes meet and I swear, I've never seen so much pain in her eyes. "Open the window, little Siren.." I muttered. She shakes her head. "You can do it, y/n. Just open the window for me. Everything will be okay, I promise." I stated. Y/n was struggling to even move. My hands were itching to hold her. If I broke the window then that will be a mess and she might end getting hurt. I run my hands through my wet locks out of frustration. "Please little Siren.. please just open the window for me.. Everything will be okay.." I bang hand on the window again. Letting out a curse, I stare at y/n helplessly.

For what feels like an eternity, I finally see her moving. Her hand is trembling as she moves it towards the window lock. I wait and pray silently for her to just open the window so I can uock the car before getting inside. Y/n reach the button but falls back again. Her body isn't cooperating with her. She tries again and this time the window actually opens but y/n ends up falling back. Her eyes rolling back. I quickly push my arm inside and unlock her car. Opening the door, I get on the passenger seat before taking her seat belt off. I hold her while tapping on her cheek. Trying to wake her up.

Y/n's teeth are grinding against each other. Her tears constantly falls down her cheek. Her breathing is uneven. She is struggling to breathe. Looking at her messy state I can make out that she is having a panick attack. A very bad one. I call out her name several times but she wouldn't respond. "Y/n! Y/n! Y/n, look at me.." I said while checking her pulse which is thumping against my finger. I pull her close to me, her head falling on my shoulder as if all the strength has left her body. The clouds suddenly roars, y/n finches as she clutched my shirt tightly. She is clinging to me, not caring about how drenched I am. "I.. I.. I can't.." she muttered against my chest.

The thunder clatters and she is flinching again. Hiding herself into me as if she wants to dissappear. My hands move towards her ear and I block them from hearing anything for a few seconds. Then I slowly cup her face and push her just few inches away from me. "You're having a panic attack, little Siren. You need to breathe.." her eyes are shut tightly. I brush the hairs off her face. "Look at me.. you need to breathe, y/n.. please.." She is clutching onto my hands holding her face. "You need to breathe.." I whispered, joining my forhead to her. "Can you do that for me.. please? Take a deep breathe.." She still refuses to do so.