19.

Y/N'S POV ::

Sunshine. It's a word but its a feeling too. The sound of rain echoes in the back. I can't see anything. It's cold. The clouds are roaring and I want to escape. I can hear my mother calling out for me as I try to run but I don't see an escape. There are clouds everywhere and I want the sunshine. Will I ever find the sunshine? Will ever find the exit? Will my demons ever leave me?

I suddenly feel the sun rays hitting my eyes but it's dark. I squint my eyes before opening them with a gasp leaving my mouth. I blink my eyes and realize that I was dreaming. There's a throbbing pain in my brain as I let out a grunt. I shift to the side and look around. The ceiling faces as me I stare up confusingly. This doesn't seems like my room. My eyes widens as I slowly recoil the moments that happened last night.

I confessed.

But I passed out?

I curse under my breath before moving to get up but something else gains my attention. My movements come to halt, my eyes soften as I stare at the guy sleeping besides the bed. Jimin is kneeling before the bed. His head resting in a discomfort. His hairs are disheveled. The brown locks a mess as I find myself slowly approaching them. A small smile tugs on my lips as I run my fingers through his hair.

He stayed with me whole night.

My heart flutters at the thought. Even after everything I did to him, he stayed. My gaze follows the bed side table where a bowl of water and towel is kept. A water bag is laying beside the open medical kit. I blink my eyes as I stare at the thermometer and few tablets scattering here and there. I suddenly realize that I'm not wearing my clothes but rather a single t-shirt. I rapidly blink my eyes, my skin going red at the realization. I quickly pull my hand away from Jimin and curse under my breath.

What the hell happened last night and why the fuck I'm feeling dizzy ?

I look around the room as it's spinning. Jimin suddenly groans before cracking his neck as he opens his eyes. We stare at each other for a brief moment. "Oh you're awake?" I only nod my head in response. Suddenly collecting the duvet around myself. Jimin sighs before he moves on the bed. My breath hitches as he comes closer as if we both hasn't been close before but this is different. This feeling is different. It has been long since I felt him so close. He places his hand on my forhead as I stare at him in awe. His facial features never fails to amaze me but today my heart beats louder at our proximity.

I feel so peaceful just by looking at him. "You still have a fever." Jimin's words snap me out of my trance as I blink my eyes. He let out a sigh. "I.. was I sick last night?" I questioned. He hummed while nodding. "You passed out because after.." he shakes his head before continuing. "..anyways you were burning with fever whole night and since you were drenched in rain I had to change your clothes." I nibble on my lower lip as the crimson colors my cheeks. I look elsewhere from him.

Why the fuck I'm getting so shy for?

I mentally cry out. "I'm sorry.. that I changed your clothes without your consent but you know you were unconscious and the fever would've gotten worse-" Jimin rambles out the words. I shake my head. "Its okay." The words slips out causing the guy to stop his rambling and exhale a breath. "I thought you'll be mad." He shrugs his shoulders. A smile crept on my lips as I stare at him. "Its okay. I'm sorry for the trouble." I stated while he shakes his head before his hand moves up to stroke my hair. "You are a troublemaker indeed. Who told you to stay in rain?" He questioned,now caressing my cheeks.

Our eyes connects with each other. My smile falters as the reality hits me. "I.." I gulp down the lump forming in my throat before averting my gaze. "I.. don't wanna lose you.. I.. I know what I did was terrible and I shouldn't have done that but... trust me Jimin.. I never intended on hurting you. I was.. I was going to tell you soon.. because I couldn't hold it all in any longer." I stammered out. Jimin's finger moves to my chin as he makes me look at his ash colored orbs.