3.

Y/n's pov ::

Being locked up in a random club was something I never thought would happen to me. I'm supposed to panic but staring at the guy who is locked up with me makes it easy. Jimin paces back and forth while I hug my knees close to my chest and stare at him. "Stop pacing around." I muttered as he passed me a look. "Do you realize that we are locked in here?" He gives me a pointed stare as I let out a sigh. "You overthinking about our situation won't change your situation. So calm your horses and relax." I muttered while patting beside me. Jimin huffed out a breath before taking a seat beside me on the floor. We both fell into silence and all I could was look around the room. It has dim red lights and it's small. Must be used as a storage room. My eyes avert towards the guy sitting just a few inches away from me as my gaze drops to his hands resting on his knees. "You're hurt." I mutter staring at the few scratches around his knuckles. Must've got them while fighting.

"Thanks for making me aware." I scoffed at his words and looked away. Something in me yelled at me as I shut my eyes before letting the words out. "Thanks for helping me out back then." Jimin turned around to face me. "Did Kang y/n just thank me?" I rolled my eyes at him. "And sorry that you got hurt." I pointed at his hand as he sighed. "What can you do now that I'm already hurt? Nothing." He mumbled as I twisted my lips. "You're so grumpy! It's your left hand, man! You can use the right one!" I exclaimed the obvious as he glared at me. "None of this would've happened if you would've used your damn brain." I widened my eyes at his statement. "I did what was necessary!" I pointed out. "Oh by the way! You're such a good fighter though! The way you kicked that guy in the air was so cool!" I fanned myself.

Jimin stared at me as if I was possessed. "And you're such a bad fighter." He grumbled. This grumpy grandpa! "I've taken self-defense classes!" I exclaimed. "That's right. You know how to defend yourself. You do not know how to fight. It would've been so much worse if I didn't make it there on time. You would've hurt yourself and the girl you were trying to save. You can't even imagine the trouble you were inviting for yourself, Y/n." I blinked at him as he finished his little speech. I was too astonished to say something but who am I if I don't get on Park Jimin's nerves right? "Damn! I had no idea that there's a voice in your throat and that you could actually talk so much." I mumbled with a smile while the said guy continued to glare down at me. "You.. you're seriously so reckless." He said as I shrugged my shoulders. "Tell me something I haven't heard before?" I challenged him but before he could say something, the front door of the room flew open and a guy walked in. He eyed us both as I quickly stood up on my feets. "Were you guys locked in?" The guy asked as I hummed. "Thanks for coming to the rescue dude!" I smiled at him and turned around to face Jimin.

"If I would've waited for the cops to arrive then it would've been too late and the girl would've ended up losing too many things. So instead of waiting, I jumped in. At Least she wouldn't have been alone to get hurt." I muttered with a shrug and left without looking back. I make my way outside from this place filled with crowd and people with too much sweat on their skin. The smell was disgusting so once I made it outside, I inhaled a deep breath and let the fresh air hit my face. Just a second later, Jimin stood beside me as I sighed. "Thanks for today!" I exclaimed and turned my feets to leave but his voice stopped me. "I'll drop you home. It's too late." It indeed was too late and I can just pray for my father to be asleep in his room so I can sneak into my room. "I have my car." I mumbled as he nodded. "I know I'll just follow your car till you reach home." I smiled at his generosity. "Quite gentlemen thing. Isn't it?" I smirked as he rolled his eyes.

"Meet me in the parking lot." He muttered as I raised my eyebrow. "Ooohh that sounds sexy!" I exclaimed. "Get your car, Idiot." He left as I grimaced. "Not gentlemen anymore. The bratty Jimin is sexy." I mumbled before leaving to get my car but my eyes caught the familiar figure sneaking inside the club from the back door. I scoffed as I narrowed my eyes and saw Suzanne there with a boy. Shaking my head I walked towards my car and Jimin was already there. All set on his bike. The black vehicle is just a cherry on top. "Shall we go?" He asked as I hummed. I purposely drove slowly just to see him following me from behind. I know he drives fast but man was being patient with me and somehow that made me feel all giddy inside before I reminded myself to stay sane. Once we reached my house I parked my car inside and stepped out to see Jimin. "Go in." He mumbled while wearing his helmet. Now that I take a proper look at him, I notice that the first three buttons of his black shirt are not done and the exposed skin is glowing at night. "Don't act like my boyfriend." I mumbled as he rolled his eyes. "Stroll in your neighborhood like a fucking ghost you are then!" He exclaimed before leaving. I shook my head and went inside.