「 bettering you is bettering me 」

[ VOLUME FOUR ]

CHAPTER 103;
bettering you is bettering me

[ FEBRUARY FOURTEENTH, 97' ]

Dearly beloved,

♱

'Tender is the night lying by your side
Tender is the touch of someone
that you love too much
Tender is the day the demons go away
Lord, I need to find someone who can heal my mind

Tender is the ghost, the ghost I love the most
Hiding from the sun, waiting for the night to come
Tender is my heart, I'm screwing up my life
Lord, I need to find someone who can heal my mind

Love's the greatest thing that we have
I'm waiting for that feeling
Waiting for that feeling to come
Oh my baby, oh my baby... Oh why, oh my?'

There was a particular beauty to be found in the forging of one's own path.

As they stepped out of the courthouse, hand in hand, a wave of euphoria washed over the newlyweds.
The sun shone brightly, casting a warm glow on their faces, as if nature itself was celebrating their union.

Hera and Sirius, Harry, Ange, and Remus had all planned to go to the Potter family home afterwards. It gave Ange a few hours to liaise with her parents and ensure the last-minute details were smoothly sailing for their garden party that evening.

For Harry and Remus, it posed a more personal connection; Remus would be merely reacquainting himself with the house as he'd spent many weeks there across his teenage years, whereas Harry would be taking with him a lesson of the strength he'd inherited, what life could've been for him, and a renewed appreciation for the power of one's ancestry.

Nivasmead Court had become a sanctuary of reflection in the short months since Hera had first encountered it.
She sincerely hoped that her brother would share the same introspection she had upon walking in, that he might reconcile his own journey with the echoes of their shared lineage.

With what small knowledge was preserved of the Potters, it helped to put a face to a name and some personal artefact — a book, or music — to their character.
In the past, Harry had wondered if his father had any affinity with reading, or a preference to any genre of music. He wanted to make some sense of his personality — was it inherited, or learned?