「 effeuiller la marguerite 」

[ VOLUME THREE ]

CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO;
effeuiller la marguerite...
he loves me, he loves me not

[ FEBRUARY TWENTIETH, 96' ]

No one in particular,

♱

'She's the angel on top of the tree
Sugar, honey, here she comes
She's going to fall on me
Innocence was our fire, we told the truth
I miss the sweet boys in the summer of their youth
Tear the petals off of you
And make you tell the truth
Tear the petals off of you...

They will make you so, so cynical
The fire burns the flesh
Destroys the past that made our souls
She's the grace of this world
She's too pure for the likes of this world
This world is a whore...
All the lilies bloomed and blossomed
Wilted and they're shivering
I can't stop their withering
Oh, this world is a war'

        Hera had blown off the rest of the week in favour of a four-day weekend with Sirius in which they shared over-the-top sexual encounters, listened to glam rock and ordered Pad Thai.
They would sleep late into the afternoon, mimicking how they had slept just a few nights before with her body sprawled over his chest and her face between nestled between his neck.

Once or twice she'd even joined him on his early morning workouts, doing the bare minimum as Hera was distracted by how he'd talk to himself:
'Come on, Sirius — Push it, Sirius' and 'Love the pain, Sirius'.
It was near pornographic — she mused, watching him smirk at her through each of his movements.

Hera had rocked Sirius in a way he hadn't believed possible by a person of her age; there was some very adult behaviour taking place, and all he could think to ask himself was 'What fucking porno has this girl been watching?'...

The breakout of Bellatrix Lestrange and her fellow Death Eaters had called for the need of some alternate truth — a truth which Harry had expressed for the past year, only to be dismissed.
While his new interview would further cement some peoples ideas that he was insane, to most, it was the right thing to do; whether it worked or not, there was still a burning desire to do something...

Hera hadn't any clue what had been going on in Harry's life of late, a thought that made her frown when all was revealed to her at dinner on Monday night — which also happened to be Lee's birthday.