「 c'mon billy 」

[ VOLUME FOUR ]

CHAPTER EIGHTY-SIX;
c'mon billy

[ JULY FOURTEENTH, 96' ]

No one in particular,

♱

'C'mon, Billy, come to me
You know I'm waiting, I'll love you endlessly
C'mon, Billy, you're the only one
Don't you think it's time now
You met your only son?

I remember lover's play
The corn was gold and we lay in it for days
I remember the things you said
My little Billy, come to your lover's bed

You look good to me
How many nights now, your child inside of...
Don't forget me, I had your son
Damn thing went crazy
But I swear you're the only one, '

Five months had passed since February, the stars that hung overhead doing wonders to heal the soul. Scars too, whether that be temporary or lasting.

Five months to the date they'd first kissed, and each moment shared from that point on — and quite sometime before — had been heavenly.

Hera and Sirius had spent the night talking until dawn, sharing soft kisses as though they were each other's only summer. He would run his fingers through her hair, memories of their first as he kissed the furrow in her brow. Lives and destinies preordained, their hopes and dreams stood divided in the night sky like a million stars.

She let out a deep sigh as the bells rang out like a half dozen gold bangles chiming together with each step.

"Hey... " Hera hid her face in his hair, still tousled from sleep as she pressed a gentle kiss to his shoulder. "I'm gonna start getting ready now, "

Just as she made to lift his arm from around her waist, Sirius stirred causing the mattress beneath them to dip slightly as he pulled her body next to his. "Five minutes and I'll go with you, "

Not a single word was spoken in this time for it wasn't needed — they'd reached a level of security in their relationship where they were entirely attentive to the other's needs and what wasn't spoken they most certainly expressed.

Hera's thumb circled over his arm, she watched as his eyes seemed glued shut at the small — though equally piercing — beam of light from the window.
She could've just as easily fallen asleep from the mere tenderness of their predicament.